What the heck? Conspiracy Lunatic!

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Uhh.. Alright, Not only does this guy claim that Apollo Lunar Landings were fake, but that the Space Shuttle and the ISS are fake. And that the Launches we see go up are not the Orbiters, and that Challenger was a fake, so was Columbia. Makes my blood boil. Also got a chance to mail him on Youtube, this guy is a loony, he says I am in the Conspiracy because I saw the Space Shuttle land. He Claimed to me that the pieces that washed up on shore were not part of the Space Shuttle Challenger in 1998. This guy is wacko, heres is site. http://nasa-hoaxes.blogspot.com/2007/06/attention-nasa-is-putting-end-to-big.html

Not only that, when I told him about my Grandpa's recent Death, who worked for NASA, he said that NASA killed him. This guy is mental.

Read some more, he also claims Skylab was a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

bujin

Reaction score
Looking down the list of other things he's written about, he's either a guy with a very weird sense of humour, or someone with some severe psychological problems.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Looking down the list of other things he's written about, he's either a guy with a very weird sense of humour, or someone with some severe psychological problems.

Oh no, its not Humor, he posts this stuff all over youtube.

Cobalt

Reaction score
I know how you feel, but there isn't really any reason to get mad. They'll believe whatever they want, and refuse to see logic or facts. When evidence is presented to them, they'll hand-wave away anything that doesn't fit their preconceived conclusions. And anyone who believes them typically fit the same mold. Occasionally, you get someone who's just sucked in by all the rhetoric and such, but when calmly presented with facts, will realize their mistake.

And occasionally, believing this kind of junk gets you a punch to the face.

-Cobalt

Deke

The Original AstroNut!
Reaction score
Well we do have this guy's name...

Let's call Secret Service.... :D

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Oh no, its not Humor, he posts this stuff all over youtube.
I believe those statements contradict. ;)

@All: Also, I find it a little dumb to get 'angry' at these kinds of people. It's not like they're trying to change your beliefs.(at least, not succeeding... hopefully) Let them think what they want and call them foolish or idiotic if you want but you shouldn't let them negatively affect your emotions. And if you get angry about the fact that some people believe them, then surely you can call the believers gullible or ignorant anyways. I don't think you should worry too much about the idiots who will believe anything. Don't take anything personal that isn't.

EDIT: I just noticed that Cobalt said basically the same thing. :lol:

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
God, how did he pass English, I can't understand it enough to laugh at it.

I find it stress relieving looking at these people and laughing at them :)

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
I looked at some sites he has on that site, there forums and he's been banned from all of them. He thinks the world is coming to an end, hes crazy.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
I looked at some sites he has on that site, there forums and he's been banned from all of them. He thinks the world is coming to an end, hes crazy.

I think I might have met em! It was on the side of the street, and a Hobo with a Laptop held up a sign in one hand saying 'The World is coming to an End!' Yep, I am willing to bet thats him.

Xantcha

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Are you sure he is serious about it?

I mean - just read this. Looks like he is just a provocator.

Either this or he is strange person.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I think he is both.

I mean, can there be something more divine as the magic of general relativity?

pete.dakota

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Well, if this guy was at my house on June 14th '08, he could have seen the ISS, the Shuttle AND it's ET fly over head- all in one night. I'd like to see him defunct that.

It could all be a meta-conspiracy. Perhaps he is intentionally acting like a space flight hoax loony in an attempt to have the public eye pool genuine Moon landing non-believers in with him. So discrediting them.

Much in the same way that some people pretend to believe and preach the "No Planes" theory of 9/11- only to make other 'truthers' seem even more like idiots.

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Uhh.. Alright, Not only does this guy claim that Apollo Lunar Landings were fake, but that the Space Shuttle and the ISS are fake. And that the Launches we see go up are not the Orbiters, and that Challenger was a fake, so was Columbia. Makes my blood boil.

Ok, if shuttles were fake, the Columbia sacrifice hoax is therefore false. :lol:

I came to think of a better option. Contact Columbia sacrifice people, tell them about this fake shuttle conspiracy and let them debate... :rofl:

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
Well, if this guy was at my house on June 14th '08, he could have seen the ISS, the Shuttle AND it's ET fly over head- all in one night. I'd like to see him defunct that.

Well it's obviously a highpowered laser projection onto moisture in the upper atmosphere, causing the visual illusion of the aforementioned "spacecraft".

And NASA would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky conspiracy kids.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
God, how did he pass English, I can't understand it enough to laugh at it.

I find it stress relieving looking at these people and laughing at them :)

Because he didn't.

Messierhunter

Reaction score
Uhh.. Alright, Not only does this guy claim that Apollo Lunar Landings were fake, but that the Space Shuttle and the ISS are fake.
I've dealt with this particular maniac before on another forum. In fact, I was partly responsible for his being banned there (probably not the first alias he had been banned under though) because he accused me of faking my images of the ISS. He offered no proof that I faked my images, and so he was banned by the mods for libel. It turns out that the reason he refuses to believe satellites exist is that he's a modern day geocentrist - I'm not kidding. For some reason he thinks geocentrism makes satellites impossible, though he never explained why or how. It may be that he's a combination flat earther/geocentrist.

He consequently believes stellar parallax is a hoax and his belief should have ramifications on the possible phases of venus as well, though he was banned before I could ask him about this last aspect. Oh well, all it would probably take is one person showing him, in person, a gibbous venus in their telescope to shatter his entire screwed up belief system, so that makes me happy lol.

teago

Reaction score
And occasionally, believing this kind of junk gets you a punch to the face.

-Cobalt

anim.gif