Question What font was used for shuttle names?

Graham2001

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of doing a set of reskin's for the stock Atlantis featuring various fictional shuttle names.

I'm not sure however of which font NASA used for their shuttle names. Can anyone advise me on what it was.

Graham

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
That's NOT COOL. I clicked on that link and immediately some sort of "windows installer" started running and it took me 10 minutes to kill it. I still don't know what it did, and now I have to run a virus scan just to be certain.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
That's NOT COOL. I clicked on that link and immediately some sort of "windows installer" started running and it took me 10 minutes to kill it. I still don't know what it did, and now I have to run a virus scan just to be certain.
:blink: My sincerest apologies :(. I would certainly not post a link if I knew that was going to happen. I did check the link before posting and there were no ill effects at my end. I am running Firefox 3.0.5 on a fully updated Win XP SP2 and I have seen no ill effects. There were also no complaints from either my virus checker (Sophos, fully updated) or Integard (fully updated and running strict settings). Again, please accept my apologies for any grief I caused.

cr1

Promoting vegetables in space
Reaction score
Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at bancomicsans.com contains elements from the site 7speed.info, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for 7speed.info.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
Google Chrome blocked it. Meanwhile you can still check the cached version of it.
http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:dNpH7FNlVb4J:bancomicsans.com/+bancomicsans&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Ok let's get back on topic :)
(wait the question's already been answered...)

Lunar_Lander

Reaction score
I remember asking the same question (I think the thread was named "Things nobody else would ever ask") earlier that year. The second question of mine was, where the standard Win XP wallpaper had been photographed.

I also remember, that somebody posted the comic sans link also there, but back then it contained nothing bad.

Mandella

Space Cultist
Donator
Reaction score
Perhaps the link should be edited out? I too clicked it but, as far as I know, only received a website good for a chuckle or two.

Also running Firefox 3...