Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/281862/what-airplane-are-you

It seems I'm a:-
You are a BOEING 737. You prefer to keep one foot on the ground. A bit afraid to take chances eh? You tend to be a bit more cautious than most in your everyday life. You like safety and security, and safe landings too. If only there were more of you, the world would be so much more sane. ;)

Oh, well, could be worse.

N.

V8Li

Reaction score
It seems I'm a
DASSAULT FALCON 50EX. You are spoiled!! You enjoy comfort and class. You like being able to get what you need without jepordizing safety. As a reward for your hard work in life, take a ride in one of these.

Hahaha, funny :)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
does not work for me. :(

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I am a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
You are a DASSAULT FALCON 50EX. You are spoiled!! You enjoy comfort and class. You like being able to get what you need without jepordizing safety. As a reward for your hard work in life, take a ride in one of these.
:beach:

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
According to this, I am a
You are a BEECHCRAFT B58. You enjoy the simple enjoyments in life. You're not afraid of taking a few chances, but would prefer to live somewhat more on the safe side. You enjoy simple luxury, travel, and conversation. A day soaring above the clouds in one of these is your idea of a fun, safe, and enjoyable flight.
1130909594_BeechcraftB58.jpg

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
Mine hit the nail on the head!

You are a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.

Identical to my Aries Astrological sign!

Spicer

Reaction score
I'm a P-51 Mustang. That's pretty neat. I drive a Mustang!!!

"You are a P-51 MUSTANG. You enjoy classic things. You like the beauty of old machinery, and the way that it awed the world. You love adventure, and you like being top dawg. You are powerful, and you are determined. You see qualities in things that most people do not. So buckle your seat belt and tear up the skies, it's your turn to have some fun!!"

V8Li

Reaction score
I changed "agility" with "power" and came out as a F22. It's like those things you see in girly magazines :)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I just had another go, and it seems to work. Came out as Tiger Moth this time.

When I hit submit, it just reloads with all entries reset. No results. :(

martins

Orbiter Founder
Orbiter Founder
Reaction score
Website
orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Apparently, I am a
F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.
Doesn't sound like me at all. Maybe it's because I ticked the answers with the most exclamation marks ... :p

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Apparently, I am a
Doesn't sound like me at all. Maybe it's because I ticked the answers with the most exclamation marks ... :p

Which answers do I have to tick to become a Eurofighter? :lol:

(I doubt that the answers allow that, it looks pretty US centric)

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
My guess at Martins was
"You are a Delta Glider IV!! You enjoy exploring where no one has ever gone before using untested technology. You say the sky's the limit, but you go past the limit"

V8Li

Reaction score
I wonder if the Wright Brothers prototype is an option... I'll ask my grandfather to take the test lol .

I wonder who's gonna be a Cessna ...

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
:lol:
You are a BEECHCRAFT B58. You enjoy the simple enjoyments in life. You're not afraid of taking a few chances, but would prefer to live somewhat more on the safe side. You enjoy simple luxury, travel, and conversation. A day soaring above the clouds in one of these is your idea of a fun, safe, and enjoyable flight.

And in an other quiz I'm a F-16.

Scarecrow

Reaction score
You are a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.

It's pretty accurate.

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You are a EXTRA. You are a bit crazy. You enjoy taking risks. More so than most, and you find that the risks you take pay off with the excitement you got from the adventure. You are a top-grade, bad *ss. My kind of person!!
YEA MAN! Fast, yet slow enough to hopefully not crash up somewhere.

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
You are a EXTRA. You are a bit crazy. You enjoy taking risks. More so than most, and you find that the risks you take pay off with the excitement you got from the adventure. You are a top-grade, bad *ss. My kind of person!!

Spot on.

adamb193

Lighting Geek
Reaction score
Your Result

1130909790_F-A-22Raptor.jpg