What addons?

Smasher77th

Reaction score
Please I am a complete noob. What scenery addons would be the most current? I am confused with so many of them especially the KSC. and the Shuttle I want the scenery that would have the most realistic launch pads and so on. I tried installing the Hi-res KSC after I installed the shuttle fleet v.4.15, and when I loaded the sim, the launch pads were gone, and the shuttle was just suspended in the air by ... God? I don't think so.

Any help will be appreciated. Also, what shuttle would be most current, with most current vc?

-Pv-

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but my impression is the latest Shuttle Fleet Complete will install the version of hi rez launch pads the Shuttle Fleet scenarios actually use. You may not (and probably will not) see this same scenery when loading other non-SF scenarios.

I believe if you extract "ShuttleFleetV4.1.5R0.zip" and let it over-write, you should get the launch pads you expect when loading the supplied scenarios.
-Pv-

Tommy

Reaction score
I believe the launch pads that come with shuttle fleet are animated, and are considered "vessels" by Orbiter, the same as the Prelude Base that comes with the DG-IV addon. The must be included in the scenario file in order to be present. The hi-res surface tiles and inactive buildings may be present in other scenarios. I don't remember if shuttle fleet uses a different solar systems such as Sol-STS, if so, those buildings and tiles would only show up if that solar system was specified in the scenario file.

iam_inorbit

Entered the Orbit.
Reaction score
Website
www.astrofame.blogspot.com
I installed the shuttle fleet v.4.15, and when I loaded the sim, the launch pads were gone, and the shuttle was just suspended in the air by ... God?

Hey, Have you installed ISS Fleet, STS expansion pack, nasa aircraft pack.

If No?

Install these first in this order. & in Clean orbiter installation

1)shuttle fleet 4.1.5 (latest)
2)iss Fleet 2.1.0
3)sts expansion pack 4.1.5 (latest)
4)nasa aircraft fleet 4.0.1

it works.:cheers:

Last edited: