OHM UCGO Cargo Containers v1.0

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: brucejohnjennerlawso

UCGO Cargo Containers is an addon which provides the standard UCGO resource types listed in the UCGO Documentation such as Oxygen, Hydrogen, Helium, Gold, etc. The addon is also designed to be a developer resource, free to use without permission for any Orbiter add-on.

DOWNLOAD

Frogisis

innn spaaaaace...ace...ace...!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.frogisis.com
So it's a box that just happens to have whatever consumable you need in it? Cool. I make a lot of personal scenarios that are just freely flying around on a whim, so this'd be useful.

Plus I like the generic cargo look, it's classy, though maybe a little "20th Century" for a spaceship cargo.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So it's a box that just happens to have whatever consumable you need in it? Cool. I make a lot of personal scenarios that are just freely flying around on a whim, so this'd be useful.

Plus I like the generic cargo look, it's classy, though maybe a little "20th Century" for a spaceship cargo.

Well, the original idea came from Urwumpe when he mentioned how almost all shipping today is done in a standardized type of shipping container. It just seemed natural to apply it to future space tranportation. Hope its useful :).