Bug UCGO Bases repacking themselves

ahunn

Reaction score
Hi, I have been messing around with the fabulous UCGO add on, and as part of my scenario I am tasked to establish a small base on the moon, using the XR2 and the UCGO cargo add-on I was able to build my little base and save the scenario, now when I re-open the scenario, the base components have repacked themselves, leaving my crew (sans spacesuites) standing around a packaged life module rather than an unpacked module, they dont die so the breathing space is still active, I have to suite up and pack/unpack the components and then evrything is fine again until the next time I reload the scenario.

Also, the solar pack has duplicated itself, I only brought one along, and now there are four!!

Anyone seen this or have any ideas how to make my base persistent?

ahunn

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the quick reply! looking forward to the update.

judstubbs

Reaction score
Thanks to all the developers who work so hard on this code. I have a very special place in my heart for you who spend you "free" time so the rest of us can play.

I also look forward to the new release of UCGO. I love the Arrow. And the entire concept of the cargo system. It's wonderful to land on a surface, deploy cargo, then unpack it to create a base.

Thanks again.