Support TX total immersion orbiter 2010P1

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi I just recently installed Kulches TX to orbiter2010P1,and that works fine,but I also installed the Total immersion virtual cockpit addon,and it is not showing. Has anybody ran into this problem before?,and if so what's the remedy? Thanks:probe:

IgnoreThisBarrel

Local Pastafarian Missionary
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Some of the Total Immersion addons don't work in 2010 or 2010 P1, last I checked it was TX, Bullet, and a few others...

Interceptor

Reaction score
Thanks, for the info IgnorThisBarre,Thats too bad.I can't get it running in orbiter 2006P1 on win vista either maybe I need C++2008?

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

OK,I have the virtual cockpit running in both 2006,and 2010 perfectly now. No missing buttons like I read about in the forum.Just take the TX.dll out of its folder named TX-Total immersion,and stick it right in the modules folder in the orbiter root, over writing the TX.dll file,and it should work like a charm in 2010P1.Have fun:cheers::probe:

Spacethingy

Multitasker
Reaction score
Website
spacethingy.weebly.com
That did nothing for me but make my TX invisible.

Same here on Orbiter 2006. The whole vessel disappears, leaving only a generic HUD "cockpit". I'll try it out on 2010...

Seems like the same problem for jmw's Concorde, with the same symptoms: http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=9724#post114512 I'm not sure if they found a solution, not being a dll expert myself, but they have a lot to say...

A great shame, for TI cockpits are cool and the TX is awesome.

EDIT...
With 2010P1:
Just installed TX, Payload Manager and TI's TX, and followed Intercepter's advice --> Works fine!?!?!?

The only thing that I've changed recently is reinstall MS .NET Framework (no idea!) and update DirectX.

Sorry to be not very helpful.

Last edited: