Poll Tired of random polls on the forum lately? Try this one.

Are you a member of Orbiter Forum?

• Total voters

thetraceur

Reaction score
I've noticed that there is alot of random polls on the forum, kinda lame and obvious ones. So I took the time to come up with some really interesting poll that would make the voting results alot more interesting. So hear you go:

Are you a member of Orbiter Forum?

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
Only 60% of OF members are OF members. :idk:

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
this is a highly relevant affair - to be dealt with the same importance given to critical topics such as

poll: have you ever seen a forum poll before? (yes / no / what's a forum?)

poll: are you online right now? (yes / no / is this the internet? / i'm a robot)

poll: do you have a mouse on your PC: (left-click for no / space-bar for yes)

poll: do you have a web browser on your PC? ( no / i use telnet / i use IE... so, no )

poll: are you at a computer right now? (yes / no (wait what?) / i just click the net cables exposed leads into binary packets)

poll: are you human? (yes / no / thank heavens, no! / oh snap, busted!)

:rofl:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I declare myself on poll-strike. :baaaa:

thetraceur

Reaction score
I think that there must be some bug on this forum. Just look at the results, 29,41% of the members on our forum are not members. They can still comment and vote, I think we should ask the moderators about this. This is pretty serious.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Or maybe members answer randomly to random polls... :lol:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I've noticed that there is alot of random polls on the forum, kinda lame and obvious ones. So I took the time to come up with some really interesting poll that would make the voting results alot more interesting.

So you decided to create an equally lame poll..? :rolleyes:

I think that there must be some bug on this forum. Just look at the results, 29,41% of the members on our forum are not members. They can still comment and vote, I think we should ask the moderators about this. This is pretty serious.

I can assure you there is nothing wrong with the forum. The permissions have not changed since I left the admin team which means that a user must be registered in order to vote on a poll or reply to threads. Clearly members are answering your poll randomly in humor.

thetraceur

Reaction score
Or maybe members answer randomly to random polls... :lol:

Lol! Could be true. :lol:

But this is a extremely serious poll, it is not random in any way. The results will has been requested by seven nations governments, more detailed info than that is classified.

:rofl:

Tex: I was very sarcastic and the poll was intended to be illogical and random. That's the point with the poll.

Last edited:

Columbia42

Reaction score
I move that June 20th should be declared international poll day on O-F in recognition of the perplexingly large number of polls that have been posted today.

:hailprobe:

thetraceur

Reaction score
I move that June 20th should be declared international poll day on O-F in recognition of the perplexingly large number of polls that have been posted today.

:hailprobe:

Haha, would be fun. Imagine next year, when most of us probably have forgotten about this, and suddenly there appears 25 completely illogical and random polls the 20th of June. Lol... or "Poll"