Orbinaut,Psychonaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiterxraysing.wordpress.com
hello everyone :hello:

sorry for my first thread and my bad english...im spanish

my actual developer knowledge is low for now

i need your help for develope a very big project...

a much big scenario for any of the biggest stories

tierrahueca7.jpg

this is a web image for a good representation of the new planets model idea...this is for planets and stars,but the moons as the same model must are hollow but haven't the inner sun core active.

i use many time and language translators to try explain this,i hope you can understand me and this madness project

The way is the creation of a new structure astronomical and planetary,(hypothetical). which the planetary bodies would be hollow,and with a sun internal . that is to say ... the planetary spheres would be replaced by toroidal core winding equipment spherical . with its outer surface and interior communicated by openings northern and southern polar of the toroide . and in the center of which would be a sun Interior in the case of the planets assets . but all the bodies would be hollow with outer and inner surface on which you can landing on the surface would act outside the force of gravity and on the inner surface would act the centrifugal force rotational.or a negative internal gravitational force.the center of gravity is on the middle of the internal and the external surface.

any images can be more explicits

imagen-000.png

this is a single 3d model for initial tests
imagen-002.png

im a novice 3d modeller and i don't have any knowing of programming for now

But i already have several of the necessary tools and i will try to learn to use them

i have many ideas in my head...And in orbiter almost everything can be possible

if this is posible to realized

i try to explain...

the first steps is create the all landable toroesphere hollow planet illuminated by the internal sun

For the moment, and as a starting point to begin i created a simple 3d mesh to represent a new planetary structure in which the planetary bodies would be hollow with two holes or openings northern and southern polar . and with a central sun as the core , i.e. , the planetary spheres would be toroidal core winding equipment spherical with the outer surface and the
Interior surface communicated through openings in the north and south poles and the interior would be illuminated by a small sun interior in the center of the spheromak

imagen-008.png

imagen-007.png

this work is very difficult for me...i need your help...ideas and works

h3-x-ray-copia.jpg

After can create the new planetary landable and ligthing hollow model would like to be able to develop several stories, such as for example, the history of the aeronaval scans and mechanized german and american explorations to the poles ... especially antarctic operations history of rear admiral richard evelyn byrd and his trips to the poles and beyond The operation high jump and their sequelae, such as the operation deep freeze, and especially the history of the secret journal of richard evelyn byrd and his encounter with the unknow and the journey beyond the earth poles

read more about...

http://rayastro.wordpress.com/2009/...elyn-byrd-y-la-operazion-high-jumpsalto-alto/

and the histories of the german crafts ,missions and operations in the Antarctica and the interplanetary travels: vril discs,haunebu,v7 vtol,and mothership cylindrical machine called andromeda gerat ,Fighters and bombers germans as the horten 229 and similar from time me163 262 etc german uboat bases in Antarctica new swabenland ,base 211 and the german bases on the moon and mars and beyond

read more about...
http://rayastro.wordpress.com/2009/...ociedades-secretas-thule-y-vril/#comment-8016

raysingxtimex1.jpg

i hope you can understand this crypting writing :thumbup:

thanks for your pacience and your cience
im thinking and working in :cheers:crazy projects
tw7carkgg96cahhruo1cah991u0ca8vmtu6ca9kmqkkcammeodtcaukcyd7catyw8y2cahrsucmcahnst50caafnh3nca1j4irtcakzi26wcax15tpxca6nj3amcady0472cajye552cadumcgs.jpg

YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN MATERIAL AND TEXTURES.AND THANKS FOR ALL THE BIGWORKS OF OTHERS I USED IN THIS TEST INITIAL PROJECT.:thumbup:

LIKE MORE WIZARDS!!!ALL YOU NEED IS CODE!!!ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!!!

Attachments

• spheromakplanetobjv9anim8or.zip
    60.9 KB · Views: 3
  • TOROSPHEROHOLLOWPLANETorbmesh.zip
    186.9 KB · Views: 3

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Would be better done outside Orbiter, since Orbiters engine does quite many assumptions on the shape of planets. You CAN make it inside Orbiter. But the relation from effort to effect might not be that good.

mc_

Reaction score
Hm, at least, it is not another "cool spaceplane i invented" ;)

Interesting project. Maybe it will be difficult in Orbiter, but... who knows?

P.S.: model is having a smoothing groups problem near the "hole".