Taking requests for DGIV skins

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a series of custom skins for a mission. The skins to be based on the "Strapped for cash nasa" XR2 skin. I need 4 ea. DGIV, named Hyperion, Phoebe, Theia and Themis. 1 ea. DGEX, named Pegasus. 1 ea. XR2 named Hermes; and 1 ea XR5 named Hercules.

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
How about a tribute to the crew of Rescue 1705?
they died in a rescue almost 2 years ago off San Diego:salute::cry:
(image attached)

I'll start on it

I'm looking for a series of custom skins for a mission. The skins to be based on the "Strapped for cash nasa" XR2 skin. I need 4 ea. DGIV, named Hyperion, Phoebe, Theia and Themis. 1 ea. DGEX, named Pegasus. 1 ea. XR2 named Hermes; and 1 ea XR5 named Hercules.

Okay, but send me a PM detailing exactly what you want on it :thumbup:

View attachment 8336

Can you please make this skin

I'll start on it.

How about some TRON style skins like Recognizer Red or a few Light Cycle themes with shiny lines and edges.

I'll start on it.

boeing777200deltaairlinra1-792837.png

I'll start working on it.

Delta-Delta-Glider?:lol:

This skin will be released in a bulk skin pack in the next hour

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
You should have put a yellow outline around the door like the C-130 has, if that's possible. Also, the number 1705 should be near the nose, as all USCG C-130's have their aircraft number displayed with their squadron emblem above it and their operating city below it in a smaller font. Other than that, it's fine.

Last edited:

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
Eli's got a point. I just meant the general color scheme looks perfect.
Sorry, but I am a detail oriented person. I just was so blown away by the overall look that I didn't notice the small stuff.

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
You should have put a yellow outline around the door like the C-130 has, if that's possible. Also, the number 1705 should be near the nose, as all USCG C-130's have their aircraft number displayed with their squadron emblem above it and their operating city below it in a smaller font. Other than that, it's fine.

Eli's got a point. I just meant the general color scheme looks perfect.
Sorry, but I am a detail oriented person. I just was so blown away by the overall look that I didn't notice the small stuff.

Ok, I'll release the updated version as soon as I can, sorry about that :blush:.

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
Put the one that you already had on OHM. I'm pretty sure that it'll get grabbed by someone...