alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Welcome, woo! :tiphat:

FSXHD

Heterotroph
Donator
Reaction score
Congrats Woo! You deserved it. I am sure you will do the job fantastically.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Moderator Update - Our long time moderator, tl8 has decided to take a leave of absence beginning this week. He is planning to return to mod duties at some point in the future, but for now you may contact any of our other active moderators when needed.

I would like to personally thank Tristan for his years of volunteer work for the community! He's been at this as long as me, becoming a moderator in the first year the forum was setup back in 2007. That's a lot of years moderating, so this is a well deserved leave for him. From all of us Tristan, thank you very much!!

:cheers:

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
The folks on the IRC know that tl8 and I have a history of good-natured jokes with each other (often at the expense of our respective countries of origin). However, being serious for a moment, I'd like to thank him for his years of service to the community and always being a good sport.

Cheers, Tristan, and I hope that your leave of absence doesn't mean you'll be a stranger around these parts.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Cheers tl8! Best wishes for you and your family. Do return soon, i know i'll miss the OFMM webcomics...will woo482 be disassembled? will we ever find out why he was taken apart in the first place? so many questions...so little time, and font!

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
The folks on the IRC know that tl8 and I have a history of good-natured jokes with each other (often at the expense of our respective countries of origin). However, being serious for a moment, I'd like to thank him for his years of service to the community and always being a good sport.

Cheers, Tristan, and I hope that your leave of absence doesn't mean you'll be a stranger around these parts.

Well said and I agree. I'll also add that with tl8 no longer in blue O-F seems a little smaller for some reason. Come back soon tl8, you are missed. honestly. We aren't just saying it!! :tiphat::cheers:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well said and I agree. I'll also add that with tl8 no longer in blue O-F seems a little smaller for some reason. Come back soon tl8, you are missed. honestly. We aren't just saying it!! :tiphat::cheers:
Very well-put. The blue tl8 seemed to be a permanent fixture around here.

Your concise input will be missed here. Best of luck in all of your endeavours! :cheers:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Admin Update: Please welcome garyw to the admin team! He's been a moderator with us for a long time now, so this is a well deserved promotion for him which he has graciously accepted.

Welcome mate! :)

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
gosh...i just got used to him being blue! :cheers: gary, and may you wield the banhammer with no mercy!

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Congrats! :cheers:

Make sure you poke Mojoey with the hammer on a regular basis :lol:

*grumble grumble*what do you know? you're only a person wearing pants

I'm surprised, I didn't expect any staff updates for a while...just shows what I get for thinking

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
gosh...i just got used to him being blue!

Ha I know! I updated his account, then saw one of his posts and was so used to seeing his name in blue I did a double take, even though I am the one who made the change. :lol:

I'm surprised, I didn't expect any staff updates for a while...just shows what I get for thinking

And more news will come on that front soon. For now young padiwan, we shall need patience. :)