Announcement Staff Member Updates

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Why tl8? Because we are so super awesome you couldn't keep up? ;)

That's funny on multiple levels. My daughter will be off to Tennessee Tech this fall, when she got her acceptance package the book was titled "Your awesomeness has been accepted". When we visited the campus recently, hanging down from the ceiling were different letters, upon close inspection, when viewed from the right angle (mainly as you walk into the place), it spells out "It's raining awesome in here".

So the kid is off to an awesome school, and I've been invited to be a part of an awesome team on the most awesome forum on the internet!

I see a trend....

I would happily add a few cliché statements here, but then, well, it'd be cliché. But seriously, thanks for the warm welcome, and for trusting in me.

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome to the blue team PhantomCruiser. :D Drinks & snacks are on the left and banhammers are on the right.

Last edited:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I thought I read that I don't get the banhammer until after I've qualified with the rubber mallet?

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I thought I read that I don't get the banhammer until after I've qualified with the rubber mallet?
Not exactly, though you are totally welcome to bludgeon belligerents with a mallet if you'd like!

A warm welcome to Blue Team! It's great to have you here. :cheers:

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
Congrats on you promotion to the Blue team, PC! Just watch out for Grif... :lol:

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Moderator Update - Izack steps down

Moderator Update - Our fellow moderator Izack has decided to step down from moderating duties due to his current real life situation, and thus lack of disposition.

It's been an absolute pleasure to have you on board and we fully understand your reasons for stepping down. Of course, when you feel you're ready to return to the moderating again, you'll be more than welcome to return to the blue team.

:cheers:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
:salute: You shall be sorely missed Izack.
I'm not leaving. Only stepping down from the staff because you personally drove me crazy. :j/k:

At any rate, 'twas a good stint, and lots of fun despite the attempts of trolls, spambots and strange people to crush us. :cheers:

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Thanks for all your work Izack, and orange is a cool color too, right? :cheers:

Last edited: