OHM SSRMSD.dll update

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: donamy

This has been recompiled to work with Orbiter 2016. It has not been tested with Orbiter 2010.

This is the SSRMS.dll only.

Canadarm2 v4 required. Read the manual for operation.

Code by Siamesecat

recompiled and updated by GLS

DOWNLOAD

Interceptor

Reaction score
Thanks Don,GLS,and Siamesecat I have been hoping you would update it soon.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
May I ask what the recompile fixed? AFAIR, the SSRMSD.dll from the Canadarm2 addon worked fine in 2016. I remember us having a PM discussion about that, but you never came back to my last question there.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
May I ask what the recompile fixed? AFAIR, the SSRMSD.dll from the Canadarm2 addon worked fine in 2016. I remember us having a PM discussion about that, but you never came back to my last question there.

The animations weren't correct in the first timestep and the attachments weren't being created early enough.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score

Pressing F1 for camera VC views crashed the sim. Also, crashed, when the SSRMSD was attached in the scenario. Now if only the JEMRMS and Soyuz code could get recompiled.

Sorry for not getting back to you. I was looking for the code files and couldn't find them among the files sent to me by Siamesecat. I didn't know he put them in the SSU project. GLS found them.

Last edited:

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Pressing F1 for camera VC views crashed the sim. Also, crashed, when the SSRMSD was attached in the scenario.

I never got the former. The later I never tried, so I can see how what GLS described could be an issue.

Sorry for not getting back to you.

No need to be sorry, I was just curious what eventually triggered the need for the recompilation. As written before, I had it working just fine in isolation (i.e. spawned by scenario editor). Now that I see that case closed, I can finally delete that branch in my copy of the SSU repo. :cheers: