Launch News SpaceX F9 Telstar 18 Vantage NET 11:28 p.m. EDT (Sunday, September 9)

Nicholas Kang

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
News Reporter
Reaction score
No more SpaceX news? :eek:h: I will make one. :p :lol:

SpaceX is targeting launch of the Telstar 18 VANTAGE satellite to a Geostationary Transfer Orbit (GTO) from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. The four-hour launch window opens at 11:28 p.m. EDT on Sunday, September 9, or 3:28 UTC on Monday, September 10. The satellite will be deployed approximately 32 minutes after liftoff.

Following stage separation, SpaceX will attempt to land Falcon 9’s first stage on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

Mission Press Kit is available here.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Missed it, seems to have gone well.

On Monday, September 10th, SpaceX's Falcon 9 successfully lifted off at 12:45 a.m. EDT from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida carrying the Telstar 18 VANTAGE satellite to a Geostationary Transfer Orbit (GTO). The satellite was deployed approximately 32 minutes after liftoff.
Following stage separation, the first stage of SpaceX's Falcon 9 landed on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.
You can watch a replay of the launch below and find out more about the mission in our press kit.

https://www.spacex.com/webcast

Thunder Chicken

Fine Threads since 2008
Donator
Reaction score
Landing rockets on barges is almost boring now.

Almost. :)

Can't wait for BFR grasshopper testing next year (ET - Elon Time).

Signature updated... but I feel like I missed a launch and stage recovery somewhere between 7 August and now due to the holidays. Didn't an Iridium go up from Vandenberg?