OHM Space Network Plugin

kuddel

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Tanti auguri per la nascita del tuo bebè.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
because I just became father :sweet:

Congratulations! :cheers:

That almost casually dropped information reminds me of a work colleague. He never was much of a talker, and some day - out of the blue - he called in, telling us that he'd need the day off. The boss asked why he needs a day off. He just said that his girlfriend just gave birth to his daughter, and he'd like to stick with her for the day. Everybody was stunned. He never told us that a baby was on the way, let alone that he has a girlfriend! Of course he got his vacation (it was more than one day IIRC), but he also had some explaining to do when he came back :) .

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Congrats !!! Boy or girl ?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Sure I am.

I had to pause the development even if it's almost finished because I just became father :sweet:, but if anyone is interested in testing the space network I'd be pleased to share!

Congratulations - enjoy the time, they grow faster than you will like. :thumbup:

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
So after quite a while the good news is that I am back at developing a bit. The other good news is that after the launch of my first daughter, my second daughter is on the ramp, set to blast off before the end of the year so I don't know for how long I will have time to develop, but I'll try to do my best ;)

The first work I'm resuming is the space network, since it's the main system I want to have to pass on the rest and since it was almost done. I have to say that anyway after a year I opened it again and there were things I don't like: it's actually super realistic, but even too much, not much enjoyable to use, so I think I will try to keep the realism but strongly review the UI to have it much more easier and nicer to use. Will post soon some updates.
Cheers to everyone
:cheers:

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
So after quite a while the good news is that I am back at developing a bit. The other good news is that after the launch of my first daughter, my second daughter is on the ramp, set to blast off before the end of the year so I don't know for how long I will have time to develop, but I'll try to do my best ;)

Congrats!

Zandy12

Add-on Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Congrats on being a father fred18! I can't wait until the new add-on gets realized it'll really give a whole new perspective in Orbiter when playing!

Voyager_VI

Sailor Tim
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread here...Fred18, any plans to revive this add-on? Last beta I got was in 2017 and it is the same one on OH.