Project Soyuz TMA development

SPQR

Reaction score
Hi Thorton

Is it possible to input a specific key in order to disengage/unselect the docking target (Alt+O) ? Otherwise, I found a solution, [Alt+O] again and type the name/numnber of a non-existant target (ert for exemple).

Is it possible to correct the balance of the vessels when engaging Prograde/Retrograde/... programs ? Or is it a personnal or technical choice as similar programs may not exist in the true TMA ?

As matter of fact (compared with similar vessels), your Soyuz vessel has difficulties to stabilize. I had the impression that it was because it was continuously using the RCS (whenever in impulse or continuous mode) and thus keeping accelerating and passing the point then having to correct again to the other side.

In the next manuel, you may add the Azerty keyboard version in your key summary :
- [M] (Switch RCS mode) becomes [?]
- [A] (BO depressurization) becomes [Q]
Other keys works fine.

At least, I was wondering what we can load as waste into the Progress, else than fuel. Actually, what can we do and do you think of improving it with the next version of ISS ?

Sandpatch

Reaction score
Hi thorton
I have 2 questions
this ISS v2 you are doing, is it the smae as ISSU?
and the second question is how long it approximatly will take untill the projekt is finished?
regards

Thorton

sense offender
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, it is not.
I have no idea.

isda

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
Have questions...Thorton have u started the soyuz tma vc project? is it possible to have all the MFDs in vc same as the real one (in russian texts)? I suggest that if u plan to add vc on you fantastic vessel and impossible to creat the russian mfd, just put the texture on all vc without any working mfd on it or optionally using the default mfds :thumbup: and of course have windows on the both sides of capsule. Want to feel the lift off and rendezvous like the cosmonaut experienced.:cheers: