New Release Shuttle Fleet V4.5 now released

jambooger

Defender of the Stupid
Donator
Reaction score
Ive got an issue with the Contrailtex add-on. It worked fine with Fleet 4.5R0 beta. The flame looked very powerful and dense smoke. It doesnt look as good with the new Fleet 4.5R2 release. Flame not as powerful looking and basically no smoke at launch. What could be causing this?

Last edited:

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Ive got an issue with the Contrailtex add-on. It worked fine with Fleet 4.5R0 beta. The flame looked very powerful and dense smoke. It doesnt look as good with the new Fleet 4.5R2 release. Flame not as powerful looking and basically no smoke at launch. What could be causing this?

Sorry, can't help you. That is not an add-on I use or provide support for.

jambooger

Defender of the Stupid
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help you. That is not an add-on I use or provide support for.

I just reinstalled without the add-on. Clean install. Still I get no smoke during launch. I replaced your 4.5R2 Shuttle.dll with your 4.5R0 beta Shuttle.dll. That corrected the smoke and flame problem. Do you think everything will work ok if I use the old Shuttle.dll file

Last edited:

Submariner

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I have a problem using UMMU. When I use the 1 and 2 keys to scroll thru my passengers, I just get a camera view of the payload bay.

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I have a problem using UMMU. When I use the 1 and 2 keys to scroll thru my passengers, I just get a camera view of the payload bay.

Check the manual; the keys were changed with the latest update. I need to update the UMMU message display when it appears, but 1 and 2 are NOT the keys. The manual is correct.

Submariner

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Ok, sorry about that. Thanks for your help, great addon!

Capt. Speirs

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for this great addon for Orbiter 2010. I am a great fan of your work and really enjoyed the addon for Orbiter 2006 P1.

I have one question; how do I get the launch pad to look like the one in Orbiter 2006? Did I mess something up? The install was done on a clean Orbiter install.

ScreenHunter_01Jul062127.jpg

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Thanks for this great addon for Orbiter 2010. I am a great fan of your work and really enjoyed the addon for Orbiter 2006 P1.

I have one question; how do I get the launch pad to look like the one in Orbiter 2006? Did I mess something up? The install was done on a clean Orbiter install.

ScreenHunter_01Jul062127.jpg

The launch pad you are talking about is part of the Expansion Pack for the Shuttle Fleet in 2006. I'm working on updating the ISS Fleet and the Expansion Pack series and that should solve your issue. Please be patient, it takes time to do a complete upgrade and I'm working as fast as I can.

Dave

haze39

Reaction score
UMMU ASTRONAUTS IN COCKPIT

Hi
Have not installed the 2010 version yet,and i am just wondering if the UMMU Astronauts is displayed inside the shuttle cockpit,like with the DeltagliderIV and the Ravenstar vessels?.Just curious:)

haze39:tiphat:

Submariner

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
No, but that would be awesome if they were.

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
David, possibble Fleet with UMMU bug.

Here's what happened;

Lauched Shuttle with crew of 5 UMMU's defined pre-launch.
During 3 days flight I performed a EVA (lasting 30 minutes) with 2 UMMU's.
Both UMMU's re-entered ship normally.
Re-entered and landed at Edwards.
When I disembarked the crew of 5 to take a group picture by the shuttle, the 2 UMMU's that made the EVA during the flight were dead on the ground while the other 3 were fine.

Might this be a problem with continued O2 use by the UMMU's that performed the EVA after re-entering the ship ?

Also, After the mission I remembered that the Airlock button (A) was never "closed" again after the UMMU's re-entered the ship.
Would that cause the UMMU's to perish after re-entering the ship ?

Anyway,your insight would be greatly appricated ( and Yes, I did read the manual).
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

OKAY, Anybody want to Volunteer as EVA-1 for the next flight...........Anybody......................Anyone............

deadummu.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Tried the whole scenery again ( this time locking the airlock after EVA) and the same issue occurred.
Obviously not a matter of closing the airlock after EVA.

Best suggestion for now: don't EVA ( or get the town idiot to do it) :lol:

Seriously, definatively strange occurance and something to check out.

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Problem will be resolved through new dll David is working on.
Much appriciation for all the hard work he does for all of us.:thumbup: