Update Shuttle Fleet V4.5 CORRECTED - PATCH enclosed

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Thanks for your patience, the Shuttle Fleet V4.5 has been repaired. I have updated the fleet manual with corrected key strokes for UMMu capability and corrected the attachment issues earlier found.

Attached to this message is a patch that will bring previously downloaded versions to the corrected version along with the corrected manual. For those of you that have previously downloaded the full package this should prevent you having to download the entire package again.

Once again, my apologies for this situation.

Dave

Attachments

• ShuttleV4.5PATCH1.zip
    932.2 KB · Views: 124

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Just a quick update; I've tried four times in the past two hours to upload the complete V4.5 package at OH without success. I have posted a bug report. Sorry, I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Dave

Edit: It is uploaded now. Don't know what the problem was...

Last edited:

PDF

Addon Developer = Media Render
Reaction score
Website
www.planetarydefensefoundation.com
When i click your attachment patch it keeps sending me to the login page, I am currently logged in ??? where else can i download this patch ?

Thanks

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
When i click your attachment patch it keeps sending me to the login page, I am currently logged in ??? where else can i download this patch ?
It is working fine here. When the login page is presented, can you download the patch after you have logged in? Perhaps your browser security settings are not allowing our cookies?

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Works fine here as well. Thanks for the update.

PDF

Addon Developer = Media Render
Reaction score
Website
www.planetarydefensefoundation.com
Thank you tblaxland & computerex for the reply, Yes it was my browser security settings i've just downloaded it & it works like a charm :thumbup:.

Thank you David for the patch i can now keep rendering the Orbiter Films i've been working on :tiphat:

Victor