Update Shuttle Fleet V4.2.0 released

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Shuttle Fleet version 4.2.0 has been released at Orbithangar. This release incorporates the previous service packs (now removed from OH) and includes some additional code clean-up (hopefully to reduce some previously reported CTDs). This is in advance of the pending release of updated Expansion Packs.

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3730"]Shuttle Fleet V4.2.0 FULL Package[/ame]

fatcat

Reaction score
Many thanks

Hi David,

For those of us that already run your shuttle fleet, it is worth trying just a install over the previous version (overwriting) or are there files that would need deleting from the older version, so we should go for a clean install. I guess the answer to that is try it and see if it works, if not do a clean install. :)

Many thanks for your fleet and for the up to date scenarios for every launch.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Does this include the Shuttle-C components or do they need to be downloaded seperately?

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi David,

For those of us that already run your shuttle fleet, it is worth trying just a install over the previous version (overwriting) or are there files that would need deleting from the older version, so we should go for a clean install. I guess the answer to that is try it and see if it works, if not do a clean install. :)

Many thanks for your fleet and for the up to date scenarios for every launch.

If you have an installation that includes the Expansion pack series, then it would not be wise to overlay this installation on top of it. It is always better to load on a clean installation so that if there are any problems, I can troubleshoot them. That is why I always ask that you start with a clean installation. The new expansion pack is in final testing; should be released in the next week.

Dave

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Does this include the Shuttle-C components or do they need to be downloaded seperately?

Shuttle-C is still a separate add-on:

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3779"]Shuttle-C V4.1.5 Bk. I & II[/ame]

MeDiCS

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Amazing! Shuttle Fleet is one of my favorite addons, and it's good to know it's getting even better!

the.punk

Advanced Orbinaut
Reaction score
Many thanks for the new version david.
:cheers: