Russian Lunar Program 1975

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
You're right of course, but i'm not THAT good with the texturing :)

What should I say? I outsource texturing if possible. :rofl:

NickD

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickd.freehostia.com
What should I say? I outsource texturing if possible. :rofl:

Yes, i already tried to find a help with the texturing earlier, but unfortunately nobody was found :)

If i've had a lot of money, i've assemble a team of the proffesional designers to make the models for me... and more proffesional coders to help me with the code... eeeeh, dreams... :)

NickD

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickd.freehostia.com
The final version:
lzhm15gp5.jpg

lzhm16lo2.jpg

I will code DLL now. :)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The final version:

I will code DLL now. :)

Do you plan to have the factory module already in the first release, or do you just release the habitat and do the factory module later?

They are looking visually very similar, I think it would not be a long mesh job, now that you have one finished mesh.

NickD

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickd.freehostia.com
Yes, I think about making a LZM along with the LZhM - it will be easy, You're right. The DLL-s will be similar too, so when i've finished the LZhM dll, i will make the LZM. Unfortunately both modules are not very usefull without Kulch's Vulkan, and I plan to wait with the release, until Vulkan is ready. The time left I can use to finish the LEK, make the Lunokhod and LOK too. Of course if you don't want to wait, i can send you finished modules in "prerelease" installation, when they're ready. :)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Yes, I think about making a LZM along with the LZhM - it will be easy, You're right. The DLL-s will be similar too, so when i've finished the LZhM dll, i will make the LZM. Unfortunately both modules are not very usefull without Kulch's Vulkan, and I plan to wait with the release, until Vulkan is ready. The time left I can use to finish the LEK, make the Lunokhod and LOK too.

OK, makes sense, even if it might take a while until Kulch resumes development of it.

I mean, you would need at least the "Blok V" stage mentioned for lunar orbit insertion and braking phase, of which very little data is around... it's function sounds like a larger Blok D, possibly cryogen. Not sure if Kulchs Space Tugs package has already something comparable.

Of course if you don't want to wait, i can send you finished modules in "prerelease" installation, when they're ready. :)

Well, I think I can wait a moment and test the full package then.

Of course, if the moment takes too long, I might get annoying one day. :cheers:

NickD

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickd.freehostia.com
"Block V" is named "Vezuviy", and Kulch found some information about it.
This is Kulch's Vesuviy:
Vezuviy.jpg

I don't know when Vulkan will be ready, but it is not easy, You know Kulch makes addons very real and detailed, and it is not easy and fast job.
I made large stop in developnent of '1975 lunar program', maybe 6 months, but now from 2 weeks work goes well, and I hope I can sustain this workspeed. If everything goes on my plan, next week LZhM and LZM may be "partially" ready. I say "partially", because They will not have main engine automatic thrust vectoring. I will need Kulch's help for that. But except this, they will be fully functional i hope, so it will be possible for me to give a "prerelease" version for testing.

Gerdih

Reaction score
We will be able edit a vulkan rocket like a energia? Its important, i think that the capacity of edit the energia rocket makes this the best launcher addon

I think that this will be the better than energia addon ever done in the category of launchers