Project Reviving missileman01's Galileo

SpaceEagle

GEP Reborn Project Manager
Reaction score
Here,I would ask questions and put news and updates for my first add-on,Galileo.

Question list:

1.Using missileman01's Galileo (atmospheric) probe meshes,how do I attach it to Galileo's back
2.How can I attach it to (default and ShuttleFleet) Atlantis
3.How to use multistage2 to make the IUS have 2 stages

Add-on:

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6050"]Galileo spacecraft[/ame]

Credits: Me for making the configs,orb,garyw,asbjos,Loru and Quick_Nick for helping me code the Configs
missileman01 for creating his old 031217 Galileo mesh

Know what's the answer?

Here's the answer form:

Answer
1.*POST YOUR ANSWER HERE*
2.*POST YOUR ANSWER HERE*
etc etc

This is a Prelude to me to make a Cassini and Huygens updated for the latest Orbiter release.

Here's the thread I learned how to make it: http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=30800

It is a problem with the Default Galileo.

May the holy Probe give light and data to all begginer and expert add-on developers

Attachments

• Gotcha.jpg
    Gotcha.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Well, it will probably not help you a lot, but my advice would be to learn C++.

Else you could try the spacecraft3 replacement on which Face & Artlav are working, it seems very promising to me. For the attachment to the Shuttle, you have to declare an attachment point in the .cfg file of Galileo (look at other files for examples) and enter the correct expression in the scenario file (again, look for examples, like the stock Carina satellite).

I wouldn't use Multistage 2, but rather Velcro, which is more up-to-date and allows a variety of options.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score

SpaceEagle

Reaction score
THE PROBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PROBE DID A MIRACLE!! HE MADE THIS ADD-ON TOP 2 THIS WEEK ON ORBITHANGAR!!!!!!

:hailprobe: :hailprobe:

missleman01

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Howdy SpaceEagle. Im glad there is still interest in hte GEP addons. I have also been away for a very long time (but keep an eye on orbithangar, etc.)

I just wanted to clarify, so that credit goes where credit is due, but the original meshes were by Jack Higgins of the Celestia community. I packaged them with spacecraft and multistage. I asked him many years back prior to 04 when some of the GEP were uploaded to the latest hangar site.

There are some meshes that are my own (my Viking and Voyager done a long time ago come to mind) but galileo and many others are his. Just check the original read-me files.

Thanks for the interest.

SpaceEagle

Reaction score
Howdy SpaceEagle. Im glad there is still interest in hte GEP addons. I have also been away for a very long time (but keep an eye on orbithangar, etc.)

I just wanted to clarify, so that credit goes where credit is due, but the original meshes were by Jack Higgins of the Celestia community. I packaged them with spacecraft and multistage. I asked him many years back prior to 04 when some of the GEP were uploaded to the latest hangar site.

There are some meshes that are my own (my Viking and Voyager done a long time ago come to mind) but galileo and many others are his. Just check the original read-me files.

Thanks for the interest.

Thanks,Sir :salute: