Humor Random Comments Thread

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
There's also the full printed doorstopper in 5 volumes which basically contains the whole VB 5 index somewhere in there... because the internet isn't as old as they think (and my father was somewhat of a ludite)... :shifty:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I can't work that way... its really terrible to program while a curious dove is staring through the window and watching you.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I can't work that way... its really terrible to program while a curious dove is staring through the window and watching you.
Flashlight.
Weapons-grade flashlight.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Nah. Get a cat.
You honestly think it's easier to program while a cat is playing with your fingers on the keyboard?

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

Also, it's not guaranteed to help:
000069-w2otum4n3i.jpg

(-What is on today? Nice, a horror movie!)

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Apparently I've been a thorn in everyone's side for three years now. Fancy that :D

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Benchmarks are currently looking very poor. But performance will supposedly be fixed soon.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonev...results-multiple-amd-and-nvidia-cards-tested/

You know, what happened to the days of Quality over Quantity? Like, if they had released Watch Dogs 20 years ago in its current state, the developers would be hung from the nearest bridge by sundown. You had one chance to get it right, or you'd be :censored:ed. Now in the days of DD and Early Access, a developer can just put out a game that barely works (Looking at you BF4 and Rome II: Total War), and spend months upon months not giving a single :censored: about fixing what's wrong with the game, and raking in all the money.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
and spend months upon months not giving a single :censored: about fixing what's wrong with the game, and raking in all the money.

Oh, so you've played Call of Duty: Ghosts, have you?

As in, "Hey, we know the gameplay sucks, and we really don't know how to fix it, but here's a voicepack to make your game sound like Snoop Dogg. No, don't like that? Wanna play as the Predator? No? How about we make it so that it's R. Lee Ermy yelling at you? Still no???"

fsci123

Future Dubstar and Rocketkid
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Earlier today I made a fatal discovery which may open the doors to obesity to millions of more Americans: The Breakfast Hotdog

It's a barbequed mango sausage wrapped in BBQ sauce and a croissant.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire