Humor Random Comments Thread

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Sorry to read that. This school has an international reputation of excellence, so I'm not surprised about the difficulty of the tests. There must be a lot of applicants.

it does, when you create the first Warp-5 ship, rub it in their faces...:lol:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Turns out there's going to be a USAF air show coming somewhat close to my area soon! Looks interesting since there is supposed to be the F-22, F-15C, C-5, C-130, E-8, and Blue Angels for the military demos!

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Turns out there's going to be a USAF air show coming somewhat close to my area soon! Looks interesting since there is supposed to be the F-22, F-15C, C-5, C-130, E-8, and Blue Angels for the military demos!

Sounds like the lineup for the Great Tennessee Airshow we're going to have here in May. I can't wait to go again this year. I think its going to be better than last year with F-15E and F/A-18C Demos with the Thunderbirds. Hope you get to go out there and see 'em fly! It always a blast. :)

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds like the lineup for the Great Tennessee Airshow we're going to have here in May. I can't wait to go again this year. I think its going to be better than last year with F-15E and F/A-18C Demos with the Thunderbirds. Hope you get to go out there and see 'em fly! It always a blast. :)

Yeah the military air shows are always great! The airshow I went to a couple years ago had the Blue Angels, Snowbirds, USAF F-16C, and Navy F/A-18F.

Unstung

Reaction score
Neil deGrasse Tyson and Pluto:

Nova+The+Pluto+Files.jpg