Humor Random Comments Thread

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Have not gone past "На дворе трава, на траве дрова" myself...

kevin580

Reaction score
Website
www.ascensionspaceagency.jimdo.com
Карл у Клары украл кораллы, А Клара у Карла украла кларнет.
Karl u Klarui ukral korallui, a Klara u Karla ukrala klarnet
:lol:

EDIT: Is very easy, but sounds crazy xP

Last edited:

Linguofreak

Reaction score
Esau Wood sawed wood. Esau Wood would saw wood. All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. In other words, all the wood Esau saw to saw, Esau sought to saw. Oh, the wood Wood would saw! And, oh the wood-saw with which Wood would saw wood! But one day, Wood's wood-saw would saw no wood, and thus the wood Wood sawed was not the wood Wood would saw if Wood's wood-saw would saw wood. Now, Wood would saw wood with a wood-saw that would saw wood, so Esau sought a saw that would saw wood. One day, Esau saw a saw saw wood as no other wood-saw Wood saw would saw wood. In fact, of all the wood-saws Wood ever saw saw wood, Wood never saw a wood-saw that would saw wood as the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood would saw wood, and I never saw a wood-saw that would saw as the wood-saw Wood saw would saw until I saw Esau Wood saw wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood. Now Wood saws wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
I was scheduled to go for my first Civil Air Patrol Orientation Flight, so I arrived at the airport and took a good look around the exterior of the aircraft (a really nice C182 with a G1000).

Not long before my scheduled takeoff time, I found out that my flight had to be canceled because the manifold pressure indicator was not functioning. I feel like a real space shuttle astronaut now. :lol:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
So I found out why my ray-tracer was showing reflections that shouldn't happen. I long ago removed a line of code I shouldn't have. -_-

Last edited:

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Imagine a robot designed to destroy other robots.
It sees itself in a mirror.
What would happen?

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Imagine a robot designed to destroy other robots.
It sees itself in a mirror.
What would happen?
He sees that the mirror is not a robot and that he is quite a dashing thing himself, rubs a speck off his metallic face, walks away and stomps on the neighbour's roomba?

Fabri91

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.fabri91.eu
That would be interesting. There are some robot-wrestling-smashup championships but there the robots are remote controlled, if I recall correctly.

Hoever something similar has happened in the fishfarm my father works as a hobby, where birds have "attacked themselves" as they saw their reflection on a large-ish glass window.

And thanks for the answer on the size of the remote controlled quadrocopter (?)!

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
What if it's programmed to understand reflections?
Then it will see a robot roughly at the place it occupies.
Now what?

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
Now what?

Depend,question is what programmer program robot to do when he see it's reflection in mirror...

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Now what?
Well then, if it wasn't capable of realising that reflections aren't real entities, and that it was to destroy robots on sight without question, what happens next depends on what it was given by way of weaponry. Maybe it would punch the mirror, or maybe it would fire a laser beam, and then just maybe, if the mirror was a near-perfect reflector, it would melt itself to the great chagrin of its designers and entertainment of the global news agencies.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Boom goes the thunderbirds! :jiggy: (I went to the Great Tennessee Air Show yesterday, you can understand my happiness)

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Oh, I know the feeling. Back in Ohio, I had plenty of closed airshows. None of them had the thunderbirds, but one of them had a F-22. Then they just moved on to the next state. But here, Blackhawks and C-130's often wake me up at 5 in the morning. I think I saw that blackhawk there. Oh well.

iamwearingpants

Just an Earth-bound misfit, I
Reaction score
Oh, I know the feeling. Back in Ohio, I had plenty of closed airshows. None of them had the thunderbirds, but one of them had a F-22. Then they just moved on to the next state. But here, Blackhawks and C-130's often wake me up at 5 in the morning. I think I saw that blackhawk there. Oh well.

The willow grove airshow had either the Thunderbirds or the Blue Angels. Maybe both? Well, the Thunderbirds are coming to Atlantic City over the summer.
Maybe we'll hit the beach and get deafened! :hailprobe: I'll have to ask my parents :D

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Lol, my family loved it. They had a F-18 demo first and it flew by (supersonic of course) and so it was silent, my little brother (he 6 so don't judge) was like "Whats wrong?" Then BOOM! The sound hit us and he got a kick outta that.

iamwearingpants

Just an Earth-bound misfit, I
Reaction score
Lol, my family loved it. They had a F-18 demo first and it flew by (supersonic of course) and so it was silent, my little brother (he 6 so don't judge) was like "Whats wrong?" Then BOOM! The sound hit us and he got a kick outta that.

Hahahaha, my sister was at the airshow, and they were doing the pyrotechnics, and she was checking out this heli, so it was like BOOOMMMMMMMMmmmmm and she wet her face. :lol:

Last time I was at an airshow, my dad was really hungry, so he forced me to come with him to get something to eat. The line stretched like 3-400 people long, so we missed the explosions. I wasn't happy. Strangely, the only other thing I remember from that day was me drooling at an ice-cream cookie sandwich :p

I guess the only reason I came to the airshows at the time was because of the explosions. and loudness. Now that we can't go anymore, I'm kinda sad that I can't see the beautiful planes do all kinds of aerodancing and stuff because I appreciate it more now. Oh well. I'll have to get another copy of Flaming Cliffs to satisfy that hunger. And the :dynamite: craving too :p (Wheres the C-4? Dynamite is old and unstable!)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
IIRC they aren't allowed to go supersonic. :shrug:

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
They did, they cleared the airspace first then came back to show center. The announcer said they had an airspeed of about 1000 MPH, which I'm pretty sure is supersonic at near-ground level. Plus the time difference between the plane and the sound kinda cleared that up. Yeah the airshow was cool, all sorts of aerobatics plus a F-18 demo team F-15 demo team, a barnstormer team and of course, the thunderbirds.

EDIT: They didn't have any pyro though. :(