Quick Q

EJ316

Reaction score
Hey all, just a quick question

Im flying various scenarios from the Shuttle Fleet addon and using the Guidance & Control MFD and its all fine apart from the 4th option on the MFD which is Rendezvous. Im not really sure what to do or if it does it automatically or not so any help or advice would be much appreciated..

Thanks

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Thats ok, everone wants to know how, doesnot mean that they will forever... :)

:cheers:

deltawing777

Reaction score
Website
omp.dyndns-server.com
well the best answer i can give is make sure its a shuttle mission then make sure you start a scenerio with a space station that has docking ports (dont think deltaglider applies although it might) then once shuttle is in orbit then goto Guidance & Control MFD select 4 then tell it the target...i wouldnt speed up time more than 10 anything faster freaks it out....also just in case go into you main orbiter directory and read the file called "expansion pack setup.pdf" make sure you do EVERYTHING in order step by step..especially for autofcs which is your reentry and landing autopilot! hope this helps ;)

deltawing777

Reaction score
Website
omp.dyndns-server.com
also can sombody please tell me how i can use david413's shuttle fleet 4 with hi-res ksc addon without the launchpad being offset or not lined up with surface tile...i tryed scenerio generators and stuff but one thing or another doesnt work or is missing or goofed somehow...maybe sombody could fix the scenerios and put them on orbiter hanger as a update or somthing...i was wanting to make another video but the surface tile in shuttle fleet 4 just aint workin for me! also whatever happened to the pre-ignition/launch sparks just before main engines fire up?