Phoenix Mars Landing Thread

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
The title says it all, here give updates on the Mars Landing Pheonix which is to land today. (And for some reason Nasaspaceflights forms down.:compbash2:)

Last edited:

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
The title says it all, here give updates on the Mars Landing Pheonix which is to land today. (And for some reason Nasaspaceflights blogs down.)
NASASpaceflight.com is not a blog. It's a news site with a forum! And the reason why it was down was that a forum upgrade was being done.

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
NASASpaceflight.com is not a blog. It's a news site with a forum! And the reason why it was down was that a forum upgrade was being done.

Suspected upgrade: Add additional bias towards shuttle and away from ISS partners.:censored:

teago

Reaction score
Hey all! Today is my birthday as well. :) It's my 21st, and hopefully my best present today will be a picture of the Phoenix's solar panels succesfully deployed. :cheers:

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Keep this on topic please. Also, quick question, when will this be on NASA TV?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Suspected upgrade: Add additional bias towards shuttle and away from ISS partners.:censored:
What's your problem? It's NASASpaceflight.com, not ESA or JAXASpaceflight.com. And there's plenty of ISS coverage.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
-Plays orbiter, has Phoenix Addon, put it on current time right now, relaxing-
I suggest yall do the same for real live updates:beach:
EDIT: Hey! It worked! I am at Mars, were the Phoenix is, in about the same position!

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
What's your problem? It's NASASpaceflight.com, not ESA or JAXASpaceflight.com. And there's plenty of ISS coverage.

A lot of the participants in discussions there have a large bias towards trusting opinions/solutions from NASA at the expense of others. I just don't think it's very healthy. I'm not in any way complaining about the lack of coverage of the ISS partners though, I don't look for, or expect, any from them.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
Just to make sure, 06:30pm EDT is GMT-4 so that makes it 00:30 in GMT+2. Correct?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I thought it is at 1:30 CDT....

pete.dakota

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Kyle, I thought you wanted to keep this thread on topic? Why do you keep posting Moon related YouTube videos?

Press Briefing starting now on NASA TV.