OHM Parity starship WIP

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: kotrun

"Astra" (Астра) is the first Parity-class (Паритет) fictional starship, built in the Soviet Union in 2080-s, and posted to the First Outbound Expedition in March 2091.

Features:
Crew - 30 people
Capacity - 40 standard containers
Docking stations - 12 (yes, it's more than Arrow Freighter's)
Virtual cockpit - 1 (sad but decoration)

Ship controls:
J - Jettison fairings (one by one - rear, side, head)
S - Help
1, 2 (not on the numeric keypad) - select crew
A - open / close the airlock
E - EVA

8 (not on the numeric keypad) - cargo information
9 (not on the numeric keypad) - cargo creation
SHIFT +9 (not on the numeric keypad) - Add created cargo
C - grapple cargo
SHIFT + C - release cargo

Take-off with main thrusters:
CTRL + "Numpad +" - soft start main engines. At the command of "Light" ("Зажигание" heard on the radio) automatically provides traction. Smoothly increase thrust to the maximum to get off the ground. The autopilot does not, control on takeoff full manual (shunting engines are used in the tail).
This mode does not require antigravity.

Take-off with hover engines:
When the spaceship has no fairings (CONFIGURATION 5), you can use hover engines. Their thrust is enough to take off from the Moon and similar celestial bodies. You need antigravity (http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=5163) to take off from Earth.

Reentry and landing:
To land on Earth is possible only with anti-gravity (http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=5163). If the rate of decline above 6 m / s, the starship explodes and crew dies.

Work still in progress. I adding modules and hull animation, also working with VC.

DOWNLOAD

Locutus

Assimilated Orbiter
Reaction score
I see only the 10 docking ports at the front. Where's the other 2?

Locutus

Assimilated Orbiter
Reaction score
I see only the 10 docking ports at the front. Where's the other 2?

Never mind. I hope you finish the meshes for them. I like this ship! It can launch from Earth, unlike the Arrow Freighter. Hope you can make landing gear for it.
Also, for some strange reason, when I translate down with the rcs, the nose goes down. The rcs is slightly off balance I guess. ( I had no autopilots on)
Hope you finish this ship!
:hailprobe: