Orbiter Video Thread

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score

I know I'v already posted on this, but I felt I should put it in the right place this time. THis is my Orbiter video of atlantis launching into orbit. Thanks for whoever made shuttle fleet 4.0.0

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Nice job mate. I merged your new thread with the Orbiter Video Thread that way we have all the videos in one place. :speakcool:
Always good to hear positive feedback from a pro. I'll keep them coming

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nice video Giezer, I also liked your ATV video. I liked the music in ATV better, but you had some nice angles in both films.

Maybe I sound a bit picky suggesting this, but cropping the fraps url out of the video thats shown on top would really go a long ways to the level of emerssion experienced by the viewer. Also, I recommend rendering 640x480 Square pixels (1.000) for You Tube. That will elliminate the black bars on the sides of the video and fit the video perfectly in the You Tube window. Small things, but relitively easy fixes. At any rate, good job! Thanks for sharing. :)

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
cropping the fraps url out of the video thats shown on top would really go a long ways to the level of emerssion experienced by the viewer.
Yeah, well we can't all afford Sony Vegas;)

Giezer1984

Reaction score
Website
www.Giezer1984.tk
fraps

Thanks Tex,

Although i believe I cant do that because I use the cheap ass windows moviemaker and freeware version of fraps. But pilot mentioned sony vegas, is this the program you used for the four windowed f1 racing video in monaco? Its propably a good program if you use it.

(btw, pretty cool you feedbacking me)

Giezer1984

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
Hey Tex, i know i often ask this question, but how is apollo 13 going, im really exciting that your doing it, with all the new AMSO versions coming out, you are doing it with AMSO again right.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey Tex, i know i often ask this question, but how is apollo 13 going, im really exciting that your doing it, with all the new AMSO versions coming out, you are doing it with AMSO again right.

Currently I have no Apollo 13 in the works. I began the Apollo 13 video which was changed into Apollo 11 Remastered. One day maybe I will do it, but right now I am actually working on a different Orbiter video. Not sure of a release date, but should be soon.. within the next week or 2 maybe 3... soon. :)

Giezer1984

Reaction score
Website
www.Giezer1984.tk
Thanks computerex

My first video I tried somethinh just like that with sounds of a hornet F-18. Not really special but its like they just cruising a little bit. Anyway thanks for the link, been looking for something just like that for a long time now. Tried some freeware but most of them are just crap. Thanks!

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
Oh god, i remember my first landing, i was in a shuttle, i did pretty well until i didnt know how to open my gears, mind you i just started orbiter, so i kind of skimmed, kind of like an inflatible pool doughnut skimming off the water.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score

An adventerous Orbiter story to be told in 2-3 parts. The storyline is that STS-125 has sucessfuly completed its mission, then they discover that a fuel line glitch has dumped all their fuel, leaving them stranded in orbit with 3 days of life support left. So, a daring rescue mission is launched...

Giezer1984

Reaction score
Website
www.Giezer1984.tk
Landing

Oh god, i remember my first landing, i was in a shuttle, i did pretty well until i didnt know how to open my gears, mind you i just started orbiter, so i kind of skimmed, kind of like an inflatible pool doughnut skimming off the water.

:) (a landing like my avatar picture)

Giezer1984

Reaction score
Website
www.Giezer1984.tk
Rescue video

YouTube - STS125-situation critical part 1

An adventerous Orbiter story to be told in 2-3 parts. The storyline is that STS-125 has sucessfuly completed its mission, then they discover that a fuel line glitch has dumped all their fuel, leaving them stranded in orbit with 3 days of life support left. So, a daring rescue mission is launched...

ill be waiting for part 2 and 3 (btw a inflatable rescue model for the DGIV http://orbiter.dansteph.com/index.php?disp=dgIVMore&DId=145)