Orbiter Screenshot Thread

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
disgusting.jpg

I'm not so sure about this... :uhh:

That looks ugly :thumbsdown:. I just wanted to put some pin-up and incorporate the Playboy logo to make the orbiter a 200-mile-high club spaceliner.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
it is :lol: but it makes it more of a WWII bomber than anything (which is pretty awesome in its own essence) but a spaceliner would feature its own logo and serial number and such

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
The I'll make both, along with a "various sponsor" livery!

mjanicki

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Chapman to 1 Ceres

Just a shot I took earlier today as I passed a Chapman Inner1 Probe within 30km of asteroid 1 Ceres. I happened to notice there was a good launch date for the asteroid coming up on 19 May 2011 with arrival on 22 November 2012 so I decided to fly it. I launched the probe aboard an Atlas V 411 from Wideawake International, but a 402 would have been a better choice as I had to use the probe's engine to kick in the last 300 m/s of dv.

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=789"]Chapman Probe v3.0[/ame]
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1801"]Asteroid Pack 1.00[/ame]

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score

what Add-On is that?

---------- Post added at 07:22 ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 ----------

I love PAINT.NET - it can do some nice effects and it can work on orbiter-texture (DDS-files).

here's an edited version of a screenshot wich will come soon (I'll upload a series and a few pics aren't ready yet - in 6 hours you can see the original, too.

:camera:

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
Yep a Valkyrie from Avatar,converted model from 3D Warehouse...still few more tuning...based on spacecraft3 module.