OHM Orbiter Galaxy 0.6.2 ALPHA

vinny5000

Reaction score
Hi, Artlav!

Is the spaceway space simulator progressing slowly? Thanks!

Cheers,
Vincent

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
is to get the orbiter galaxy built into the next version of orbiter. Thanks!

That would be a feature request for orbiter, not for orbiter galaxy, since I can't build anything into orbiter...
Anyways, Orbiter Galaxy is currently on ice, because with the current core framework we pretty much reached the limits. Well, if the demand ever arises I might think about building in a consistency feature so that stuff you leave in a system is still there when you return, but other than that there can't be much improvement currently.

PeterRoss

Warranty man
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
Well, if the demand ever arises I might think about building in a consistency feature so that stuff you leave in a system is still there when you return, but other than that there can't be much improvement currently.

I guess my wish can't be counted as a "demand", but I would surely like this feature to be implemented in OG one day. Not before IMS2 is flying though :p

SpecialKaye87

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I feel like an idiot for asking this but how do I install it? I downloaded it and it came in as an .rar file. No idea what that is :-(

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
I downloaded it and it came in as an .rar file. No idea what that is :-(
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAR"]RAR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame].

You can use for example 7-Zip to extract it.