OFSS III - Mission & crew schedules + pilot requests.

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'll sign up for that one as backup to anyone who hasn't flown yet and wants to take this one (in other words, they get dibs). I'm prepared to fly it this week as RL permits.

With your blessing, of course. :)

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Sounds good. Guess we'll wait through this week, if no one takes it, then you got it!

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I would also be interested. But I don't know if I'm really qualified, as the initiator of OFSS-1 I flew a mission at the very beginning of the OFSS programm.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
You haven't flown anything for OFSS-III so you are qualified! :)

NovaSilisko

The Siliskoiest of Siliskos
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I wish I was a competent pilot, otherwise I would totally help...

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
You can drop me in anywhere you might need me. I'm still not consistant on bringing the shuttle down where I want. But can spot land anything else we're flying.

ADSWNJ

Scientist
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'm busy training up on landing the Shuttle. Still haven't put the whole landing together as good as I like, but it's getting better. I'm happy to go ready-reserve on anything (as I flew already).

Messierhunter

Reaction score
Been a while since I flew the shuttle, but I can handle her. If you still need a pilot for anything, I'm interested.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well OK, I'm always ready to fly! :cheers:

You've got flight #15 out now. Please complete it as soon as you can and post the finished scenario. :thumbup:

You can drop me in anywhere you might need me. I'm still not consistant on bringing the shuttle down where I want. But can spot land anything else we're flying.

I'm always interested in flights! :thumbup:

Been a while since I flew the shuttle, but I can handle her. If you still need a pilot for anything, I'm interested.

Thanks guys! I've updated the schedule on page 1 of this thread.

Based on the pilots I have heard nothing back from, the following flights are available: #16,19,20,21,24. Let me know which one of those you guys would like. You all I've quoted here will get first pick of those available flights.

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I can fly the Space Shuttle. You need someone to fly one of those, I can do it. Flew the Shuttle with a MPLM in her bay so many times to the ISS, I can probably do it with my eyes closed. R-Bar, RPM, TORVA, fly-around, the whole nine yards.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'd be interested in #19.

I'm interested in flight 20. I can fly the CTV with one hand on the wheel.

You guys got it!

Also, I heard from Solar424, so he will be able to do his flight #21. That still leaves us with the next flight (#16) and the last flight (#24) with no pilot scheduled yet.

Delta glider

Spaceanaut
Reaction score
16 please!

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Is it cras against me!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Cras you can do the flight!

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Is this still going on? Since I finally have some experience with the Shuttle (I can now land with AutoFCS) as well as the XR5, would it be okay if I replaced someone else's spot?

But I might not do the mission as realistically (for example, all the rendezvous things described by Cras: R-BAR, RPM, TORVA, etc. I can't do those).

Last edited: