Internet Not impressed...

E

ex-orbinaut

EDIT:
No Comment....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-maxq0HZqE&feature=channel"]YouTube- Ejection[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ark

Reaction score
You'll give yourself a stroke if you get mad over every Youtube video you find disagreeable, mate.

E

ex-orbinaut

You'll give yourself a stroke if you get mad over every Youtube video you find disagreeable, mate.

Aye. You're right. Thanks.

EDIT:
In fact so right that I am even going to change the comment to none....

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Indeed. Stupid people post stupid stuff on the 'net.

Getting worked up about it isn't worth it.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Youtube is a gathering place for people who hold their beliefs very strong and they will gladly flame you for having a different opinion.
The thing to keep in mind is that you will most likely never meet these people in real life.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Youtube is a gathering place for people who hold their beliefs very strong and they will gladly flame you for having a different opinion.

That is still diplomatic. I think it is a gathering place for idiots, who bash in mock-battles against other idiots for finding out who is the biggest idiot of them all.

The comments on youtube just show that you need no intelligence for using the function. You only need to get 50% of the words right.

The thing to keep in mind is that you will most likely never meet these people in real life.

I do from time to time. I recommend a good clean crowbar for such occasions.

Ark

Reaction score
Just remember, Youtube comments are only a hair above 4chan on the internet hierarchy. :lol:

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I recommend a good clean crowbar for such occasions.

I've found that a cinder block works just as well.

>_>

<_<

Gumdrop

Five Year Orbinaut
Reaction score
I believe most YouTube comments are pulled straight from the screenplay of "Idiocracy".

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I don't get it, what are you not impressed by? The poor ADM displayed in some of these videos, or the poor quality of the videos?

Dambuster

Reaction score
Yep, I'd rate YouTube amongst the top five concentrations of retardedness in the world. Seriously.

E

ex-orbinaut

My apologies for posting that rubbish. I got home from work at 01:45, dog tired. While quickly looking for some videos on TCAS and air misses, I ran into this crud. The reaction right then concurs with your comments here. Ark (EDIT); the perfect answer at that time.

...and of course...

I don't get it, what are you not impressed by? The poor ADM displayed in some of these videos, or the poor quality of the videos?

...there's that too.:)

All the best.
:cheers::leaving: