O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey guys!

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Orbiter Web Forum here or in the Brighton Lounge forum. I thought this was more fitting since most of my videos are Orbiter related. :)

I just launched my new website at http://www.texfilms.com

It took years for that domain to become available, so I grabbed it as soon as I saw that! I'd love for you guys to check it out. Please feel free to register an account on the forum as well. I will be sharing news and video releases there, and it will serve as an excellent way to engage with everyone interested in my content from YouTube. I'm planning to share some exclusive content with registered users on the website -- such as early releases, behind the scenes, etc. Anything that traditionally doesn't make it to YouTube, but might otherwise be interesting will be shared on the forum.

Hope to see you guys there. I'll of course still be posting on O-F though. My website is just in support of my films.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Take care!

:cheers:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Congrats !!!!

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Wow, Tex! It's fantastic to see how far you've come with your films. I remember your films got me into Orbiter in the first place, and helped me understand the fundamentals of spaceflight. Without your dedication, I would be lost in space.

:cheers:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thanks guys! Appreciate you checking it out. Good to see you there.

llarian

Reaction score
Love that cover image. Duly signed up. Thanks Tex!