New astro-guy from Rome, Italy

Zilesio

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've always been in love with physics, astronomy, astronautics and science fiction, so you can guess how I felt when I first realized what orbiter is... this thing really caught me!

I'been enjoying orbiter for a year now and I've been reading this forum since then but only today I decided to introduce myself to the community ;)

what I've spent most time on till now has been DG trips to the moon and back with NO automatic support and no extra MFD's, and earth re-entries both with DG and Atlantis (again, all manual)

Just mounted Orb2010, L11 textures, UCGO, and Althea Fleet.

I'm planning to buy some joystick/joypad to sum up 3 slider axis (main/retro + hover + trim), 3 springed axis (aileron, elevator, rudder), and as many buttons as possible (that I still don't know how to bind to keyboard commands, any suggestion on this particular matter will be highly appreciated!!)

things I'm keeping an eye on now are: proper joystick configuration software, orulex to work on 2010, the Multiplayer project, realistic/hi quality bases and city reproductions.

I love to see so many people enjoying and working to develop the most inspiring simulator I ever saw :)

keep loving it!

Last edited:

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
:welcome:!

about the key binding.. you have [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3223"]Fly-by-wire[/ame] but that's very limited if I'm right.. ;)

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Welcome.

Note the advanced button at the bottom of post edition thing. You can fix thread topic there.

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
:salute: wecome aboard!

if you have any specific needs for the joystick thing, feel free to share them in the multi-joystick thread down in the addons board... i'm making that thing up as i go along, so any input is very helpful :thumbup:

cheerz!

Zilesio

Reaction score
Hi everyone and thanks a million for your warm welcomes! (^_^)

Also thanks to Artlav for teaching me how to edit thread title (it worked!)

Moach, I'll go study everything already posted in "multi-joystick" asap and will happily add any assumably noticeable thing about this subject I'm really interested in ;)

thanks again