NASSP Crashes

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to launch the Saturn V in NASSP 8.0 which is running with Orbiter Beta. When the engines fire the screen immediately goes into space or something and the rocket starts spinning around rapidly. The same thing happened when I ran NASSP in normal Orbiter and I was told that I had to run it in Orbiter Beta but it still doesn't work. Hope someone can help.

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to launch the Saturn V in NASSP 8.0 which is running with Orbiter Beta. When the engines fire the screen immediately goes into space or something and the rocket starts spinning around rapidly. The same thing happened when I ran NASSP in normal Orbiter and I was told that I had to run it in Orbiter Beta but it still doesn't work. Hope someone can help.

In the other thread you posted an Orbiter log and also that you are still getting errors there. This line from the log said:

Code:
000000.000: Module ProjectApolloMFD.dll .. [Build 170130, API 160828]

which I find quite confusing. Build from 2017? Which version of NASSP exactly did you download? With revision number etc.

Reaction score
I finally figured it out. I never had the source code or whatever installed. The game works fine now.