[NASSP 8] [RTS] Decision about debriefings

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Hello all!

So I have made a decision, some of you already know it from the Discord where NASSP community lives. I am not going to continue the debriefs in the format that you saw for 7, 8 and 9. It´s too much time and having completed 11 I think I should focus my free time on other things (that doesn´t mean that I am retiring from real time simulations) as I think that I can take it more easily (and my mind needs it).

So I thought the following: Debriefs are really the recordings themeselves, and I have some .txt files and notes that I took during the last two flights (10 and 11), and also the quicksaves that I will process as I did for the previous flights. Of course, if someone has a question about something specific, I can answer those questions (if I remember how I did a particular thing, if not, I´ll review the recording). I will edit the video descriptions of all of the videos including 7, 8 and 9 and include timestamps to where the different events start.

But for 12 onwards, I will do a debrief after each FD, live, during the RTS. I think that is the best solution, because it´s just too much writing and reviewing... Time that I need to use on other things.

So on the following days I´ll post here the notes, quicksaves, and what I did as debrief for 10 and 11.

Thanks for understanding, and best regards,

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Hello all,
I finally completed the processing of the quicksaves for Apollo 10. Unfortunately, I don´t have a quicksave or the "(Current state)" after splashdown or egress, I guess I was too excited to have completed the mission :p

So attached here is the quicksaves with the raws and the friendly names, and my notes during the mission, PAD´s... if you have questions or want anything else, ask me! As a bonus, I also upload the flown "Schedule plan" that I used for the mission (document is in spanish but should be understandable).

Best regards.

Attachments

• Apollo 10 RTS Saves PROCESSED.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 32
  • Apollo 10 RTS Saves RAW.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 41
  • debriefing.pdf
    532.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Post Flight Data.zip
    17.3 MB · Views: 145

kniewood

Reaction score
Hello all,
I finally completed the processing of the quicksaves for Apollo 10. Unfortunately, I don´t have a quicksave or the "(Current state)" after splashdown or egress, I guess I was too excited to have completed the mission :p

So attached here is the quicksaves with the raws and the friendly names, and my notes during the mission, PAD´s... if you have questions or want anything else, ask me! As a bonus, I also upload the flown "Schedule plan" that I used for the mission (document is in spanish but should be understandable).

Best regards.
You, sir, are a steely-eyed missile man! :)

Reactions: STS

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Hello all,

I completed the processing of the post flight data for Apollo 11, and I attach it here, including the EMS Scroll and the MCC log, as this mission was succesfully completed without any reload of the simulator.

Also contains the EVA "script" wich unfortunately I had to improvise a bit mid-EVA because of technical issues. Flag(s) were deployed around 110:49:00 GET, instead of 110:10:15 GET. However EVA time was as actual.

one_small_step.jpg

photo_2024-01-28_12-46-19.jpg

flags location daylight.png

Best regards,

Attachments

• Post Flight Data.zip
    22.8 MB · Views: 41
  • Apollo 11 RTS - Saves RAW.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 53
  • Apollo 11 RTS - Saves PROCESSED.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 30