NASA Moonwalker claims alien cover-up

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
WALL OF TEXT. Holy crap. Allow me to introduce you to this fun guy:
Enter%20Key.jpg

Use it, and your text might be slightly more readable.

Hey guy, you talk as if you are some type of scholar on topics you have no clue about. War~ let me tell you about war. I been there seen it, done it, ever held a human being someones child in your arms looking at you calling out for there momma with a sucking chest would while you see them take there last breath. No body wins war, nobody. War is a chess game for political parties, look at Nam. We won that war because of stratagy and war tactics, the other side surrendered, but no sir neither side won. Both parties were victims.
Okay wait what? What the heck was that all about? Good job going off on another topic that no one was talking about.

War may have no victor, but I think we can both agree that Germany was more of a loser than the Allies were. That's what I meant.

My point was that if Germany had possessed such technology, they most definitely would have used it. In war, you don't keep advanced working technology on the sidelines in secret, especially not when you're being invaded.

Since you mention it, technology, yes they did have all the technology, they had the first jets, rockets, satellites, I could go on and on.
Wait, satellites?

Let me guess, they were invisible stealth satellites?

Please.

Whats the point? We just happen to "persuade" Warner Von Braun" one of the brightest people of that era, to just "conveinantly leave his lavished lifestyle to come here and beat his own at something he started 20 years earlier???
Yes, a lavished lifestyle being watched by the SS and arrested without even being told charges...

Guess you have all the answer for that too. I never claimed government cover up I said that thing happened and it did.
Actually, you did...you referred to several projects which conspiracy theorists claim are government coverups. Moreover, by stating that it was a UFO which crashed in Roswell, you are implicitly claiming a government coverup.

All government sites and records are public in most Countries. All you have to do is go get it.
The US is not one of those countries.

YOU said I asserted that I had knowledge not generally available to the public, not I.
Actually, you did:
I...know alot of folks up the line, and know what most of the general public doesn't know...

I do not have to prove verasity, those programs are real most in affect as we speak, and will directly involve you and your family before you know it.
If they are real, then please provide us with further information from a scientific or government source (not some guy in his basement).

All your Von Braun history is almost verbaitem of what I had in my school history books. You must of aced that test but thats not how it went.
And there you go again claiming a government coverup...

You know some religions swear up and down that the Hollicost never happed too, but we both know thats wrong.
You know some people swear up and down that the world is flat, but we both know that's wrong.

You know some people swear up and down that the world is being watched by reptilians who control everything, but we both know that's wrong.

You know some people swear up and down that the shuttle Columbia was shot down by aliens, but we both know that's wrong.

If you did not want to take a friendly reply on an open forum for what it was worth and you didn't like it, why reply. I don't know why you tried to shoot me up like that. You could have replyed without trying to butcher me. Thats O.K. though, maybe we can be friends sometimes. NO hard feelings. If thats not good enough than you just make yourself look bad. Thats fine too.
I am not "butchering" you. I am butchering your lack of facts and the twisted version of history you're spouting as the truth.

In this case, the burden of proof is on you to prove your wild assertions, and I please ask that you do so, using sources that aren't conspiracy pages.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

...Abe Lincoln comited every thing Hitler did. Ethnic clinsing, Genocide, Chemical war fair and a few more but thats not what our books say is it, but that was the facts.
Really?

Abe Lincoln invaded neighboring neutral countries?

Abe Lincoln murdered millions of innocent men, women, and children because they were a different race?

Anyway, I now invoke Godwin's Law on this thread, and declare victory. By Godwin's Law, you have lost the debate. Sorry.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
OK, I know when I been licked, just all oppinions anyway.
There are opinions, there are facts, and there are falsehoods. Problems arise when you have opinions which are falsehoods and present them as facts.

The Haunebu is real and did happen. Too many know about it.
Funny. The only people who seem to think that are conspiracy theorists...

Please, provide a scientifically valid source for this assertion.

XLR82SPACE

Reaction score
Ok Hielor your right , I'm wrong. Your a very smart guy. Your folks must be proud of you. Not all of us can be like that. We need more like you to straighten this country out. How about just being friendly,and forget it. Is that to much? Well how about it? Maybe I can learn something from you, I'm not past that.

I was just putting a point in an open forum, never slamed anyone or anything any one had said, I didn't want to debate and argue. You did not reply friendly, it was very hostile from the get. All I've done is defend. Your the one arguing. If your not, its the way it appears to me. I don't have nothing to prove, and you none to me. As I said lets just drop it and be friendly. If you for what ever the reason can't stand for that then its something you will have to work out. Spilled milk can't be put back. Sorry if you were hurt or offended by anything that I may have said. I don't know what else to say. Hope we can be forum buddies, tommorrow is a new day. Maybe some of my thinking is twisted or far fetched, thats no reason to exile me. I'm just on here to have some company. Didn't mean no harm. By the way thats a beautiful state your in, been there only once. I'd love to go back, Went through Seatle coming back from the north country and it rained like the whole time. Anyway, peace.

Last edited:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Anyway, I now invoke Godwin's Law on this thread, and declare victory. By Godwin's Law, you have lost the debate. Sorry.

As it would appear that this debate is over before I got a chance to respond, I simply wanted to point out that this is the first time I've ever actually seen anyone invoke Godwin without doing so for show. I am amused. Additionally, if I recall, the Law states that Hitler or the Nazis will be invoked as the length of the debate approaches infinity, but as this discussion is barely three pages long... have we redefined infinity? ;)

XLR82SPACE

Reaction score
Shadow Addict,
Man you are some unforgiving people. Ha.... You are one of my statesman, give a brother a break. It went to far, but some people like to try to prove themselves, I'm not like that. If that guy can't except an oppology that I realy do not even owe him them it his problem. I can care less. Its just a forum, lots of crazy stuff gets said on here, but not everybody is Mr. "defendor of truth" as he calls himself. Now what is his point? Everyone else is just orbinaut. Its OK, I said I was sorry, and a man would except that. I'm hoping he does, if not then who cares I don't know the dude, nobody yanked his chain and you know how these southerners think down here, so!
He obviously has a sarcastic and arogant attitude. I said I could be wrong several times, while he maintained rightousnous, so bound for him. Life is too precious to get bent and work up over the little things, The fellow evidentially had a bad evening or something and chose me to pick on. Hes got to live with it not me.

XLR82SPACE

Reaction score
Shreveport

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

We have had some awfull weather up here for about the last 3 weeks. I'm ready for Mr. Sun!

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I visited your page, You are young. You make me feel old. It just seems like yesterday, but I graduated a year before you were born and been married all but 2 of that. I was deployed several times about the time you were starting school.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

hey Heilor , still disgusted with me. How about some forgivness, how about it friends?

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
3 posts...went from a war to a talk about where you live...way to stay on topic guys

XLR82SPACE

Reaction score
Hey Kaito, I think the guy is mad at me. Ha.......... Oh. well you win some and loose some.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Additionally, if I recall, the Law states that Hitler or the Nazis will be invoked as the length of the debate approaches infinity, but as this discussion is barely three pages long... have we redefined infinity? ;)
Actually, Godwin's Law states that the probability of something or someone being compared to Hitler or the Nazis approaches 1 as the length of the debate approaches infinity. The possibility is always there, it just gets more likely as the debate gets longer...so we didn't break anything :p

Shadow Addict,
Man you are some unforgiving people. Ha.... You are one of my statesman, give a brother a break. It went to far, but some people like to try to prove themselves, I'm not like that. If that guy can't except an oppology that I realy do not even owe him them it his problem. I can care less. Its just a forum, lots of crazy stuff gets said on here, but not everybody is Mr. "defendor of truth" as he calls himself. Now what is his point? Everyone else is just orbinaut. Its OK, I said I was sorry, and a man would except that. I'm hoping he does, if not then who cares I don't know the dude, nobody yanked his chain and you know how these southerners think down here, so!
He obviously has a sarcastic and arogant attitude. I said I could be wrong several times, while he maintained rightousnous, so bound for him. Life is too precious to get bent and work up over the little things, The fellow evidentially had a bad evening or something and chose me to pick on. Hes got to live with it not me.
The problem is that these forums are primarily populated by science-minded people.

With science, you cannot make an assertion which goes against common knowledge and understanding without offering proof or backup. That's just the way it works. That's exactly what your statements were: assertions which run contrary to what everyone else in the world knows, and you offered no proof or backup other than "everyone has access to this information." If you back up with your assertions with actual proof, then they may be considered as worthy of intelligent argument.

If you proclaim that there are invisible pink unicorns in your garage and offer no proof other than that "anyone could look and see it," then your arguments are no better than those of the thousands upon thousands of conspiracy theorists that prowl the interwebs, spreading lies and misinformation.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

hey Heilor , still disgusted with me. How about some forgivness, how about it friends?
I am not disgusted with you. I have no problems with you personally. However, if you present an argument that has holes, you can certainly expect me to tear them wide open and use them as the starting points to rip the argument into tiny shreds which I will then scatter to the winds.

My apologies if you saw my comments as a personal attack, they were not intended as such.

Last edited:

XLR82SPACE

Reaction score
Hey Brandon, I see your back. I am new to all of this and I know there are smart people on here, but its not to smart for smart people to asume that everyone getting on these things are at the same level. So why get anal about every little thing that gets said. I am brand new, never been on a forum before, maybe I jumped the gun, but I'm learning, just as you had too. It wasn't my intention to cause you a hemroid. I mean your up there getting all on poor Arrowstar now. Can we just start over? I'm on here looking for some friends, not enemies.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Can we be friends, you lead I'll follow. Huh, how about it, send me a friend request.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hey Brandon, I see your back.
I go by "Hielor" on these forums and everywhere else on the intarwebs where I don't associate with people I know IRL, although I don't exactly make it difficult to find out who I am. Thanks for the stalking, though, I'm flattered ;)

I mean your up there getting all on poor Arrowstar now.
That was my fault, actually, I was trying to joke about that and just ended up sounding preachy. Oops. Fixed, thanks for pointing that out.

Can we be friends, you lead I'll follow. Huh, how about it, send me a friend request.
On here? I hardly ever use the friends feature on O-F...

XLR82SPACE

Reaction score
Nevermind, I see you took me up on my offer, not so bad was it. I'll try to be civil from now on if you promise not to be like my old drill instructor! Thanks man, I thought You would never. Guess I was wrong for the second time tonight. Ha.......
Like a bad marriage isn't it. We kind of got off on the wrong foot. It sounded like Eidith and Arche Bunker, remenmber that show All in the Family from the seventies, maybe not. Well got to get my kids to school in the morning so I'm going to bed.

dansteph

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com
I'm glad that some rare community still resist the invasion of craps and bad science grabbed on youtube.

Or maybe it's just that I'm poisonned by chemtrail ? :lol:

Dan

Moonwalker

Reaction score
I'm glad that some rare community still resist the invasion of craps and bad science grabbed on youtube.

Or maybe it's just that I'm poisonned by chemtrail ? :lol:

Dan

Youtube is one of the mainstream web source that sadly helps make people go gaga. Before there was Youtube, I've never heard about the chemtrail conspiracy and realized how many paranoid people actually live within our societies. At least a lot of people are not afraid to present themself as fools.

And of course: fake. That's probably the word of the 21th century. Fake. Just everything is fake. 9/11=fake. Apollo=fake. Images of the Mars surface=fake. NASA=fake. Chinese spacewalk=fake. Manned space flight on the whole=fake. Even if you just post a funny home made video=fake. Everything is a fake...