N1 rocket

Istochnikov

Costa Rica Space Systems' CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The Proton-K/D is there... the only lacking thing is the capsule...

For personal purpouses i've done this: Loading a full Soyuz TMA aboard a Proton-M/KVRB (Thornton released a beautiful fully release or Proton and the KVRB/US is there :p).

It's capable for ejecting a modified Soyuz TMA (the thing that should be the Soyuz ACTS) to the moon.
picture.php

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Maybe thorton can also do a Modified version of the Soyuz spacecraft for this purpose. The actual external differences (aside of OM and length/thickness of the heat shield) to the Soyuz TMA should be homeopathic.

Thorton

sense offender
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You are mistaken. Zond and TMA has in common basic shapes only, e.g. PAO is completelly different.
SA isnt identical too.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
You are mistaken. Zond and TMA has in common basic shapes only, e.g. PAO is completelly different.
SA isnt identical too.

Yes, it lacks the unified propulsion system of the modern PAO, but the SA is pretty much similar, there is just a cylindrical extension for the larger heat shield. The reserve parachute was removed, but that is not a major difference from outside, as there was a cover installed.

But that is what I mean with homeopathic differences. It is not needed to start with a clean sheet, the really big differences (the antennas and docking system on the BO) don't matter as the BO is completely different.

Cornflake

Reaction score
i dont know if u guys have seen this but heres an addon with n1 launch pads and the n1 and other russian rockets i havent tried it so i dont no much about it. Russian Rocket Launch Facilities V3

Apparently there was an N1 addon hosted somewhere, at one point. I'm actually quite shocked there isn't an N1 addon being hosted anywhere.

I've been looking for one too.

the.punk

Advanced Orbinaut
Reaction score
Apparently there was an N1 addon hosted somewhere, at one point. I'm actually quite shocked there isn't an N1 addon being hosted anywhere.

I've been looking for one too.

I have answerd your other thread for this.