General Question Modify the number of XR-2 crewmembers?

Wedge313

Reaction score
Hello. I'm trying to change the number of crewmembers on the XR-2. All the stock scenarios seem to include 14. I opened up the config file, and changed the default number to 7, but when I use scenario editor to create a "new" XR-2, I end up with 14. What am I missing? Thanks.

Pioneer

Reaction score
Hello. I'm trying to change the number of crewmembers on the XR-2. All the stock scenarios seem to include 14. I opened up the config file, and changed the default number to 7, but when I use scenario editor to create a "new" XR-2, I end up with 14. What am I missing? Thanks.
Having the same exact problem here. Also tried creating a custom configuration following the instructions in the manual, but to no avail. Some help would be nice.

P.S. So would updating it to OrbiterSound 5.0

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
XR ship crew members are managed by UMMu, but UMMu is not yet compatible with Orbiter 2016, and so that functionality was temporarily removed from the XR vessels to prevent crashes-to-desktop. However, once UMMu 4, which is compatible with Orbiter 2016, is available, UMMu support will be re-enabled in new XR versions, and then users will be able to modify crew settings again as normal.

Last edited:

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
And Dan is actively working on updating his addons. So the update to UMMU should come soon(ish).

Wedge313

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I look forward to getting UMMu. And thanks for all the work you do on Orbiter.