Project Mir station complex / UR-500 family

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I have a question: is the proton UR-500 ever gonna get finished? I woul love to simulate the Zarya and Zvesda launches.

Probably yes, but asking kindly would be welcome 🙂

Lot of IRL work and moving, so it isn't easy to find time. Actually I'm writing this from a van on a french highway 😅🚛 But the project is still in the tubes 👍

Lunokhod would be very cool, yes ! Luna 24 with the sample return capsule too :hailprobe:

Reaction score
Probably yes, but asking kindly would be welcome 🙂

Lot of IRL work and moving, so it isn't easy to find time. Actually I'm writing this from a van on a french highway 😅🚛 But the project is still in the tubes 👍

Lunokhod would be very cool, yes ! Luna 24 with the sample return capsule too :hailprobe:
Sorry about my rudeness. I was really eager for info. Thanks for the update! I know combining IRL with making an addon increases the time. Im glad to hear its not forgotten about like other projects have in the past.
Best wishes!
-Astronautical Achivement

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Do you plan on making site 31? That's the launch site of recent Soyuz missions to the ISS (Since Soyuz MS 16 in 2020) and as well as the launch site for the Progress M-UM. Just curious. Thanks in advance!
I first need to deal with the tiles on the ground where there are pits