Problem Minotaur V1.0-Can't see the rocket

dehat42

Reaction score
I downloaded the Minotaur V1.0 addon from the Orbiter Hangar. After putting all the files in their places, I cannot see the rocket, but the initial view is focused on the pad.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I've not tried that version, but give [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6334"]LADEE[/ame] a try.

It being multistage opens it up for some custom payloads. And BrianJ does some excellent work.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
I downloaded the Minotaur V1.0 addon from the Orbiter Hangar. After putting all the files in their places, I cannot see the rocket, but the initial view is focused on the pad.

The DLL is too old for the new Orbiter 2010. The solution that PhantomCruiser provided is the best option :cheers:

TheMineGamer32

Reaction score
The DLL only. I push on with a project to revive Alex's addons. Is possible, the meshes and textures are still usable. I've maked a config file based on LADEE and use the meshes and textures. Result: It works well, but I can't use the fairing because it's separated in two meshes. I need:
1st option: give me a config file code for use the two meshes, or:
2nd option: someone make a Minotaur fairing mesh and texture (the two types of fairing would be awesome)

Finally, I need some payloads like cubesats, ORS-1, NFIRE and XSS-11. I tkanked all that provide me that things.

THE ALMIGHTY PROBE GIVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY:hailprobe:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
In order to recycle the Minotaur meshes in Alex's add-on, you'd need to (somehow) contact him to get his permission to repackage them with your additions. Another solution would be to grab a copy of anim8tor or Blender and re-do the rocket with your own meshs.

I could probably knock something moderately acceptable, but even then you'd have to credit me for the work. Textures I'm not great at, but like I said, I can make something workable.

What is the problem with the fairing being in 2 meshes? Multistage2 should take it fine, so long as theyare named properly.

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Perhaps you could use his meshes if you don't include them in your d/l but require his add-on as a prerequisite. :hmm:

TheMineGamer32

Reaction score
Everyone that wants to help me providing payloads or the config file for the fairing (no FAIRING_1 and FAIRING_2) post here your works. Thanks for your help.:thumbup: