Gaming Minecraft screenshots

Gumok

Reaction score
Oh, I would forget to post here my MC project I made with friend:
Nuclear Power Plant Minecraft - simulation without mods (Only mod was changed bedrock texture from black to white - whole building is from bedrock.)
This summer I will try to make a video about this project on YouTube on my channel. There is much more in this power plant than you can see on the screenshots.
picture.php
Main analog "computer" of the plant
picture.php
Secondary cycle of the plant
picture.php
View from the cooling tower
picture.php
Power plant's substation
picture.php
View on the complete project
picture.php
Reactor from above
picture.php
View on the reactor from the control room

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
How did you craft the ornate blocks near the tops of the columns?

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score

One does not simply craft block 98 with a data value of 3. You can find them in jungle temples if you don't want to cheat though.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score

I'm in Creative mode. Unfortunately, the chiseled stone bricks still aren't craftable in Survival, though you can find some in jungle temples.

Edit: :ninja:'d. Creative is hardly cheating, though. :p

Last edited:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Sphax + SEUS shader
The clouds act a bit weird.

Attachments

• 2013-10-10_01.34.28.jpg
    2013-10-10_01.34.28.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 46

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Very, very cool.

I've got to get back into MC...

PrestonJames

Reaction score
Is there a detailed map similar to the one on heilors server?

No, it's part of the admin's hands off approach. Everything is meant to be left to the players, so the closest thing is a transport map a player has compiled showing the locations of known settlements and the roads/rails connecting them. If you zoom to the closest level, it will show uploaded journeymap data, but much of it is likely out of date, because people are pretty jealous with their maps and don't provide them very often. http://civcraft.slimecraft.eu/map.php?zoom=1

fsci123

Future Dubstar and Rocketkid
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, it's part of the admin's hands off approach. Everything is meant to be left to the players, so the closest thing is a transport map a player has compiled showing the locations of known settlements and the roads/rails connecting them. If you zoom to the closest level, it will show uploaded journeymap data, but much of it is likely out of date, because people are pretty jealous with their maps and don't provide them very often. http://civcraft.slimecraft.eu/map.php?zoom=1

Hmmm...:hmm: Im interested how do i join? Will people kill me for mining or exsisting? Is it laggy? And can i make a giant iron farm?

PrestonJames

Reaction score
Hmmm...:hmm: Im interested how do i join? Will people kill me for mining or exsisting? Is it laggy? And can i make a giant iron farm?

Just log in; all mods are server side, so you don't need to do anything, but you may want pvp mods like radar, etc. Since there are no rules, there definitely are some full time robbers on the server who will kill you just for the fun of it. I would recommend you take a little time on the subreddit to read about the mods, because they pretty dramatically affect gameplay. Because the server intends to encourage cooperation, it's difficult, but not impossible to live as a hermit. Things like iron farms and xp grinders have been disabled, as well. And, the vanilla ore distribution has been reduced to one sixth, so you'll have to look harder for iron/diamonds.

What many new players do is browse the subreddits of some of the cities until they find one that appeals to them. If you express your interest to join that city, they will likely set you up with some food/land/gear depending on how they operate.

Last edited:

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
have been inside that server for a while now, I'll post pictures of my first apartment building there when it gets finished.