Request Military Transport

Hns194

Reaction score
Some kind of troop transport, maybe something along the lines of the Rodger Young. Also needs to come with a dropship or have landing gear.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
wow, he got exactly what he was looking for in 3 minutes. I love O-F.
He could've gotten it even faster if he'd just used the search feature himself... :dry:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
He could've gotten it even faster if he'd just used the search feature himself... :dry:

Yes, but there is some satisfaction in someone else handing you the links rather you finding them yourself :thumbup:

Hns194

Reaction score
I already have that, first thing I downloaded in fact. My problem is that the Rodger Young is a spacecraft3 ship. I need something with its own dll so that when I change the name of the ship, end the scenario, then start it again, the ship is still there.

No offense to Christophert but his dropship and TACfighter addons that are included could use some better meshes and textures. Also how could I make the Rog and its variations UMMU/UCGO compatible?

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I already have that, first thing I downloaded in fact. My problem is that the Rodger Young is a spacecraft3 ship. I need something with its own dll so that when I change the name of the ship, end the scenario, then start it again, the ship is still there.
So make it a dll, or copy the .ini file.

...Also how could I make the Rog and its variations UMMU/UCGO compatible?
Needs to have a dll.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com

If you clone the ini file to whatever you want it called you'll find it'll work with the new name.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
by using C++ to generate the dll and plugging it into Orbiter.