Merry Christmas everybody !

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
ROFL that reminds me of a german saying:

"Ins Fettnäpfchen treten".

Direct translation: To step into the fat solution cup.
Right meaning of the saying: I always mess-up! ;)

Dang it hahaha :rofl: this could be called my secondary super talent :facepalm:
/edit: If you would have seen what I have messed-up in facebook today you sure would agree that every secret service is by their mistake after me now but it was me who feeded them like a Troll /:bailout:

Last edited:

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
-off topic| This will be definitely be brought up in the ancient aliens equivalent of the 41st century.:rofl:

The mysterious figure of Santa Claus has dumbfounded historians for centuries. Based of past net evidence of universal assemblers Many leading xeno-historians now believe that Santa Claus was in fact a rogue AI sent from by an alien civ to enhance economic conditions on the earth and moon.

-off topic|

meeen I missed this post I have to say it's an awesome post (sry I had females on my mind). Right now I'm trying to imagine how this episode would look (remember the mysterious background sound of ancient aliens docu?) :stirpot: I trully celebrate your post but hey Christmas is over, Santa is gone, close the thread next year more evidences researching Coca-Cola uhm I mean Santa Claus a.k.a. Robot Santa! :D

Last edited:

Athena

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Reaction score
z9us.png