Search Lunar Lander

GigaG

Reaction score
Is there a easy to use (i.e. like the DGIV) and realistic tailsitter lunar lander? (Besides the Apollo LM and the Altair).

Eagle1Division

Reaction score
What about an actual Apollo lander?

Or for that matter, the whole Apollo mission?

Btw, looks like an amazing addon Diogom! :D

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Wait, it says Orbiter 2006, I dunno if this addon will work...

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
i usually land only for one "CM" orbit, then launch again, if its simulated, its not too different than having spent 2 weeks on the surface

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
I constructed something realistic and cool in one...

but I can only code a LITTLE bit (config) and I can't make meshs, so I would need some help to turn my "invention" into an Orbiter-multistage-stack.

GigaG

Reaction score
i used the LTV, but i don't think it's realistic enough for me, i want a lander that pretty has much the features of the DGIV. ;) how about the Deepstar Landers?

Deepstar
Deepstar 2.0

and you can add UMMUFA Airlocks to it
Deepstar 2.0 UMMUFA airlocks

Does it work with 2010P1?

I want something easy like the DGIV (Autopilots) while still being somehow near-tech or current-tech.

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
AMSO is fantastic, and with sound packs, it becomes epic. And it has a plethera of autopilots to boot, but I am not certain how the AMSO LM will play nice outside of a AMSO scenario, and it does not really fit your mold as a current or near tech lander.

I know the Orbiter Italia guys have made lunar mission packs before, but they are older, I think made for Orbiter 2006, and I was not able to get them to work last time I tried. Antares is a very nice capsule that could get you to Lunar Orbiter, but it has no lander with it, so the best bet would be to use the Francophone option. Or use a bit mother ship and have the DG act as your "lander" as it were.