Long time away, returning

BK255

Reaction score
Heya, all.

I might have been online here many years ago, but that was probably back before I got a job as an attorney and moved to Europe.

Always been a spaceflight fan, and was thrilled to see Orbiter updated. Haven't done much recently - my last major bit of fiddling with Orbiter was with the 2006 edition, and tooling around the Solar System in a Vespucci (after docking two standard Deltas and two scramjet Deltas to it to use as utility vehicles and landers).

Been having some fun recently with the XR's - still haven't quite got the hang of reentry with the Ravenstar, but that's my favorite craft at the moment, I guess. (And very much looking forward to the Ravenstar MK II, as well.)

Now all I need is an interplanetary mothership to go with it. (Jonesing for the Vespucci, I suppose - I know the source code's gone, and there's no chance of it coming back into Orbiter 2010, but it was a cool-looking piece of kit. Plus no fuel worries when the hydrogen scoop was running.)

I still need to set the date to October 2072 and set up an emergency run to Saturn - and curse my lack of programming ability for not being able to put together a Citadel Station out there. :)