OHM LC-39 High Detail ver9

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: kev33

This is the Launch Complex 39 A and B High detail version 9(High Polygon Count)...Not For Low End Computers...You need to install the Orbiter Shuttle Fleet 3.9.2 before you install this add-on...New in ver 9 (Made compatible with new Orbiter 2006SP1 and SF 3.9.2) Press F3 to Select the RSS,Gangway or Fuel Cap, then press G to Rotate them each seperately....NB (You need to restart Orbiter after each Scenario else it will crash).. Uses Vinka's Spacecraft2.DLL.(included)..

DOWNLOAD

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by jdk12
Pros: Wonderful graphics didn't experience CTD
Cons: none
Review:
Awesome graphics and it works with other shuttle fleet versions like version 4.0!

Review by byrkster
Pros: NIce Job, Looks Good
Review:

zoki

Reaction score
compatibility with 100830 ?

Hi!
It looks amazing!

Is there any possibility that this addon will be recreated for
100830 version compatibility, or is there any other solution to this problem shown in picture ?
orbiter.JPG

greyrogue715

Reaction score
Shuttle Fleet v4.8 found on simviation dot com will not recognize this pad. Shuttle floats above the ground. I know the pad is a vessel and has to be added somewhere here and/or there but I have no idea how to do it or where to find the info on how to do it.

Edit for those that don't know- Shuttle Fleet v4.8 needs med/high rez KSC textures and Kev's K-LC-39-Rep-v2-Orbiter060929.

They both seem to work together on my end.

Last edited:

markweasal

Reaction score
any updates in the near future ?

i found one bug evrybody misses. in obiter 2010 the sparks for some reason are not showing up in more ways than 1, first they mysteriously launch themselves off the planet becuse they always show up as targets on my mfds and then if they dont "get lost in space" (zing) the actual spark "exhast" fails to show up. can we get an update that keeps the sparks on the ground