It's been 1 year already?

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
Well, today is one year to the date that I joined O-F. I never thought that I would still be here this long. I came into here not knowing much about spaceflight in general, but in one year, I've managed to learn more about spaceflight then I ever could from a textbook or class, how to fly spacecraft in Orbiter, Get into orbit, rendezvous, traveling to the moon, and performing other interplanetary ventures. I've also created a few DGIV skins and a few scenarios along the way (I will be releasing a set of all 135 shuttle mission scenarios soon), and I've been with the best team in the world, creating the CST-100, an I couldn't be this far without all their work and hard effort, so I'd like to say thank you to the O-F Community. :cheers:

Last edited:

RGClark

Mathematician
Reaction score
Website
exoscientist.blogspot.com
Well, today is one year to the date that I joined O-F. I never thought that I would still be here this long. I came into here not knowing much about spaceflight in general, but in one year, I've managed to learn more about spaceflight then I ever could from a textbook or class, how to fly spacecraft in Orbiter, Get into orbit, rendezvous traveling to the moon, and performing other interplanetary ventures. I've also created a few DGIV skins and a few scenarios along the way (I will be releasing a set of all 135 shuttle mission scenarios soon), and I've been with the best team in the world , creating the CST-100, an I couldn't be this far without all their work and hard effort, so I'd like to say thank you as well to the O-F Community. :cheers:

I want to learn to use the Orbiter program as well. What pointers would you give for getting up to speed on the program?

Bob Clark

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I want to learn to use the Orbiter program as well. What pointers would you give for getting up to speed on the program?

Bob Clark

Did you already try the tutorial "Go play in space"?

Otherwise, I can only say from my experience, that Orbiter is the ideal software tool to a lecture of basic spaceflight technology. ;) especially during the spaceflight laboratory weeks, it was invaluable and doing exactly what you calculated. :cheers: