I need help with some surface tiles!!! PLEASE !!!

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi all, i have been trying to make surface tiles of northern part of Czech Republic for at least two months.....unsuccesfully:sorry:...i use EasyTiler 09b, but sometimes it doesnt work.....when it does, it doesnt want to resize the images correctly....:( can anybody help me? im really agonized....you know...i would like to see my home region there.....:sorry:

PLEASE somebody make those tiles for me because i dont know what to do...
and can you reccomend me some program which can convert big number of jpg tile parts into dds textures....i think i will need it...

THANKS for any help....and if i put this thread to wrong place on this site, sorry....i dont know it there, im new member

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum.

Unfortunately I can't help you out, since I don't have any experience in making tiles.
But I can ease your mind about where you posted this ;)
Since you are primarily asking for help to finish your own project you chose the right place. If it would just have been a request for somebody else to make them for your the appropiate place would be the add-on request forum.

Again, welcome to the forum. I am confident you will find this to be a place full of ressources and knowledge.

Happy Orbiting

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You could use the Orulex World Studio:
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2686"]Orulex_Land_Gen-v1.2[/ame]

Or you can download my Central Europe Surface Tiles:
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3443"]Central Europe Surface Tiles[/ame]

(and don't forget to download the patch for it:
http://files.filefront.com/PATCH+1zip/;11025127;/f ileinfo.html)

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Surface base wizard uses US regional settings, a limitation of the programming language/compiler.
Try running this in the background [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1057"]EU2US converter[/ame] before running Surface Base Wizard.

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Actually....i dont use surface base wizard, but EasyTiler...it worked only once....for the first time...i downloaded tiles for czech republic , level 11....but i tried to make tiles of Liberec region in level 13...it didnt want to download...a day later i tried it again and it downloaded them normally....but didnt want to resize and cut it into tiles...

your central europe surface tiles are GREAT !!! i already have them.... i need them very much, because i use ORBITER SIMULATOR as flight simulator....i spend hours and hours configuring aircraft characteristics so my aircrafts behave just like real aircrafts...(for example my best goal is aircraft with so big range of flight, that it can fly from Prague to Montreal...over the Atlantic Ocean and my favourite Su-37 can do kulbits and cobras....im very proud of my work...

I tried orulex...some time ago....but it didnt work correctly....so i tried it again today..it is very strange working...but i thing its mistake of my orbiter system, your addon is ok..but thanks for reccomendation...

Last edited by a moderator:

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
That 0.5 FPS thing is not because of your computer. A newer version can be downloaded in a thread on this forum (just use the search function).

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i have reinstalled my windows since that time and i tried it again.....

now it runs fast, but it collides with my earth settings..:blink:..maybe because of my textures..or i dont know........ i have central europe, austria hires, innsbruck hires, venezia lagoon and part of northern Italy (available with bolzano airport)....maybe this is why it doesnt want to load earth in configuration menu.....but anyway.....i dont think about this problem anymore.....thaks for help.....:)

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hello Cizurator, :welcome:

I merged your double post in this thread above as double posting is against the rules. The forum will prompt you to review and accept the forum rules before you can post again.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum once again.