Humor: Aluminium foil to prevent psychotronic control

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
What Is An AFDB?

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

What are you waiting for? Make one today!

See http://zapatopi.net/afdb/usage.html

teago

Reaction score
Protect your children:
albaby.jpg

...and your pets!
dogafdb.jpg

willy88

Tinkerer
Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I've heard that it actually amplifies frequencies used by the US government.

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score
lizhurleysmall.jpg

I'm convinced. :)

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
I love my tinfoil hat, I wear it all the time.

If it wasn't for my tinfoil hat, i'd probably go mad!:p

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
Alluminum foil? Nah, I'll take Lead foil! Seriously, I've actually suggested putting the brilliant Lead stuff in the walls and roof of a house. It might even help a little against the instant flash/blast of radiation when a nuclear weapon goes off if you layer it enough.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Alluminum foil? Nah, I'll take Lead foil! Seriously, I've actually suggested putting the brilliant Lead stuff in the walls and roof of a house. It might even help a little against the instant flash/blast of radiation when a nuclear weapon goes off if you layer it enough.
I think a lead hat could cause neck back problems. :lol: And just a little thin piece of lead foil won't be thick enough to block radiation. You need a thick helmet of lead! :p If you don't won't to fill your house with lead, you could just put a LOT of layers of old lead-based paint on the walls. :) (Side-effects may include shrinking of the room, and/or death by lead poisoning. :p)